5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gym bag.
Published on October 8, 2011 by Abby

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, too small for my sneakers.
I wear a size 13 sneaker and found it too small to get my sneakers into and have enough room for workout clothes.
Published 14 months ago by ffd8203

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gym bag., October 8, 2011
Abby (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sierra Water Bottle Sport Duffel (Apparel)
I use this bag to put my gym clothes and shoes in so I can hit the gym on the way home from work. It would fit a towel and shower kit. I like the water bottle holder on the outside - I keep my refillable water bottle there so I always have a water bottle at the gym. The separate shoe pocket is great, but it does fill some of the inside of the bag so it does not give you any extra space. It does give you a place to put your shoes so they will not touch your clothes and get them dirty. The handle on one end of the bag makes it easy to slide in and out of the storage box at my gym. Small enough so it fits nicely on the floorboard of my car behind the driver/passenger seat. Two small pockets on one side are great for keys, cell phone, and mp3 player. Happy with my new gym bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second time's a charm, August 13, 2011
Updated 2013-02-09: I contacted High Sierra shortly after writing the original review. A new bag arrived after a few weeks. The replacement has held up well since, and the zipper is still attached. I'm giving it 4 stars (up from 3 originally) as a result. Maybe I just got unlucky the first time. Either way, High Sierra did the right thing.

Original Title: Good while it lasted
Bought one of these in a retail travel store. The 'U' shape opening makes it very easy to access the main compartment and get things in/out. Mine saw light duty ~3x week as a gym bag after work and the roughly monthly weekend trip. The zipper came off in less than a year which was very disapppointing. Otherwise, the bag held up very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, December 5, 2009
A. Grillet (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sierra Water Bottle Sport Duffel (Apparel)
My husband had one of these in black and it survived 5 years of abuse. The separate pouch for shoes is really helpful and the external water bottle holder come in very handy. I bought him a replacement for his birthday. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, too small for my sneakers., August 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars High Sierra Water Bottle Sport Duffel, June 9, 2011
The Sport Duffel Met my expectations, you may need something bigger, but if you are well organized, will have no problem, The Duffel should come with a hook on a top handle, which initially saw no use, but gently place a hook for keys is wonderful place.....it is comfortable to transport the three alternatives to handle, highly recommended, good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, not perfect, but nice., October 26, 2011
Five stars... not perfect, but worth five stars. What is not perfect about this...you say??? The shoes (in my case) need to be inserted before the contents of the bag, otherwise the shoes are a pain to get in. I have adapted and the bag is great. Looks good, holds what I need (including a water bottle) and seems to be made very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice construction, August 10, 2013
David (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
good quality sturdy bag. gear on the inside and gym pass / ID in the small outer pocket. works great. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, July 23, 2013
This review is from: High Sierra Water Bottle Sport Duffel (Apparel)
The product fullfills all my expectations.
Excellent build quality with all the features that a sport bag should have. The shoes compartment and side pockets are just the way they should be. The extra water bottle is a nice plus. I have beend asked by several people in the office about where I purchased it, simply everyone who looks at this bag loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable bag, December 18, 2012
Have been using this bag almost a year. The wet pouch has never leaked. Zippers always work. Material durable. Bathing suit/swim cap in wet pouch, shoes in slot, shorts and shirt in main pouch, and misc in side zippers. A person may need a bigger bag if they are extra large or bigger. Also if they want to fit more stuff than I mentioned.

4.0 out of 5 stars very versitile, September 8, 2012
Very spacious, the shoe pocket is cool too. Mesh is helpful.

The only things to watch out for (and this does not stop me from using the bag)
1. The water bottle mesh: it can be a little hard to get a water bottle, but find that just holding the mesh on the side and twisting it in.

2. I would have included one or two interior pockets. There are enough pockets, but would like some separate pockets too.

Overall, I would defiantly recommend this bag. It is great gym bag and hold plenty of things.

FYI, I hold a towel, shirt, pants, and other minor things. I have also held shoes in it too. Plenty of room.