High Sierra Carry-On Wheeled Business Upright in Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Upright with Removable Sleeve; Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bags shape while minimizing weight
- Zippered divider panel, between front and main compartments, can be rolled up and easily secured to create one large compartment; Upper front pocket holds airline tickets or travel necessities for quick-access
- Breathable-mesh bottle pocket hides away flat in a zippered side compartment. Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism
- Inline skate-style wheels, in protective corner-mounted housings with unique integrated bridges that keep the bag rolling true; Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion
- Materials: 1680 Denier Dura weave, Metallic Mini-Weave, 900 Denier Dura lite; Size: 22 x 13.5 x 9 inch / 56 x 34.3 x 23 cm (expands to 11.5 inch / 29 cm) Capacity: 3420 cubic inches / 56 liters (expanded)
Deal of the Day: Up to 60% Off Luggage & Accessories
Today only, save up to 60% on luggage and accessories, including luggage sets, carry-ons, umbrellas, and more. See eligible items.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
However, the rails eat up a bit of space and create a small obstacle do have to deal with when packing. Overall great construction, very sturdy and would recommend to a friend.
Cons: 1) The zippers are not designed to be locked (what's with that?). The pulls are made of small gage rope; easy to pull, sure, but not helping to put a lock through (TSA approved or otherwise. 2) The laptop case in the upper compartment is not removable. If you don't want to put your laptop there, the padding just takes up room. I like to keep my laptop with me in my briefcase or bookbag (sometimes airlines make you put your carryon in luggage when the overheads are filling up and if I'm using the extra 2.5 expansion for extra stuff, I'd have to put it in luggage anyway). 3) No special accomodation for folding suits.
Back again after a year of use. I found the computer pouch less of a problem than I thought. It serves nicely as an additional pouch for storage even though I don't put my computer there.
One problem has come up: The stitching is beginning to tear. After only a year of use, I'm surprised at this.
Back again: I had absolutely no problem returning this for a full refund from Amazon (the initial provider). After looking around for a replacement, I've decide to go with this selection again. I can't find anything better, really.
The bag is light, easy and tons of space for a quick trip (3 days or so)...The laptop area/sleeve is awesome and so handy....super protective.
I wish I could order another. I have had this bag for 3 1/2 years and I love it. Bummed if they dont bring it back...the newer model just isnt the same...the spinners are nice but its not the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag. It's very versatile. I've used it for many work trips and vacations. No rips after about a year worth of use. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Chris J Frank
I really like the looks and it seems to be made well. It bothers me that it is technically too big for carry on (look at the dimensions) even though it advertises itself as a carry... Read morePublished on May 12, 2014 by Just Say Maybe
This is exactly what I wanted. It hold enough clothes and things for a 4-5 day trip for me. It easily fit into the overhead bin on both Southwest and Delta planes. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by Karen Chin
Took it on one trip and it did the job. Wheels roll easily; it's easily expandable and seems to be well constructed. Well thought out compartments, zippers, etc.Published on October 15, 2013 by AML
One of the best quality bag with a great warranty. I got this bag for my son to use at school (college). Read morePublished on October 2, 2013 by Allan J. Besner
Do not wait until the last minute to order this carry on luggage if you plan on using it for an upcoming trip. Read morePublished on August 12, 2013 by J. R. Batchelder
This is the second generation of this bag and I love the internal laptop sleeve. In my five years as a road warrior, I have traveled every week and I have owned three of them. Read morePublished on July 31, 2013 by Judith Favia
The bag is lightweight and has all the room I need for either a 2 day business trip or a week long vacation.Published on June 16, 2013 by John Michael Loy
space for folded clothes in the top is smaller than i expected in a 22" and smaller than our samsonite carry-on.Published on April 24, 2013 by Jerry K. Orr