From the Publisher
From the Back Cover
Focusing on a combination of digital and analog circuit theory, this comprehensive volume will help engineers who work with digital systems, shorten their product development cycles, and fix their latest high-speed design problems.
- Covers signal reflection, crosstalk, and noise problems that occur in high-speed digtal machines (above 10 megahertz).
- lncludes checklists that ask the questions an experienced designer would about a new system.
- Offers useful formulas for inductance, capacitance, resistance, rise time, and Q.
- Explains the trade-offs between signal cross talk, mechanical fabrication of tolerances, and trace routing density.
- Presents a methodology for determining how many layrs will be required to route a printed circuit board.