4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Foot (Actually 6 Foot) HDMI Cable
Published on April 21, 2011 by Richard La Barca

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 Cable!
This is a great product, but dont be fooled be the "x2" in the picture, it only comes with 1 cable. The cable that came works great though.
Published on October 21, 2012 by James

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Foot (Actually 6 Foot) HDMI Cable, April 21, 2011
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
I Received (2 Pack-3') HDMI cables fast and in good working condition. Price was great for product considering I ordered 3' cables and received 6' cables. Actually, I would have preferred the 3 foot cables I ordered for the close proximity of components which I am using these for. That is my reason for lacking 5 star rating...you may rate 10 stars for over-supplying product ordered.

Also, I investigated many HDMI cables and found that the descriptions varied slightly but the images were identical. I'm not really sure if there are differences in the quality/performance of these various choices but I found the prices to be considerable different. So, I chose these for 2 reasons...First, the price was the lowest with low-cost shipping and secondly (mainly), I got 2 cables which I needed.

PLEASE NOTE: It appears this product and seller often changes whereas you may not be getting exactly what I am reviewing although you are probably getting the equivalent cable quality. It seems the quantity and lengths vary making the overall cost differ slightly. I'm sure still a good value for your money.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase because of the cost savings and they work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention HDMI cord buyers!, February 5, 2010
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
instead of paying outragious prices for those HDMI cords listen up you can buy them for pennies on the dollar through amazon.com sellers. I payed like $3 for a 2PK. instead of $30 for 1 ft cord! the quality is slightly less but they work just as good if not better i use them on all my HD stuff and have never had any problems. dont be foolish save big money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 Cable!, October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and It Works, April 13, 2010
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
There was a mix-up on the quantity shipped. I called the vendor and the mix-up was taken care of immediately. Can't beat the price and the cables work just great. I have them on 4 seperate devices and they imporved the video and audio on all. Highly recommed this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price!!!!, September 10, 2010
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
Works just like it says. For the price you cannot beat it. No complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not doing well..., January 14, 2011
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
Hooking up my Dish Network is fine, but my LG 1080i with Digital DTS isn't doing too good to my LG750 50" Plasma. Color tone changes and NO SOUND with Digital DTS...PCM, yes.

Follow-up: Tried my friend's big name brand HDMI set and I have no color issues or sound issues with Digital DTS (eg - Saving Private Ryan). Waiting on a response from importer520.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, bad description, October 30, 2012
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
Originally purchased this cable because the picture of the product suggested that the order contained 2 cables but no it only contained one cable.
Other than that the cable does its job no complains about the quality of the product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cables!, November 5, 2010
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
These are great cables for the price - there's no need to spend a lot of money on those more expensive cables. Just be aware that there are a few different types of cables - the main difference being standard vs. high speed. The High Speed HDMI cable is needed to handle video resolutions of beyond 1080p, as well as advanced technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Color. These are great cables, but they are not high speed! For the price, I'm not concerned that I need a different cable to fully access my new 3D TV's capabilities, but figured I'd save someone else the trouble of dicovering this and not ending up with the right cable! Do your research! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is as expected for the price., May 29, 2013
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
quality is what i expected. i actually wanted a cable that was thin and less rigid as im hooking it to a speck media player that ways almost nothing and regular cables jerk it all over the place and im sure i will not loose any signal quality as they are all avi files around 700MB!

*******************************
For all those saying they only got one cable when the picture clearly shows "X2" I simply emailed them and told them i only got one cable and attached the picture from the product page of the picture showing X2. I got a prompt reply saying they were shipping out the 2nd cable.

I think they are doing this on purpose so that if 1 in 10 contact them about there false advertisement then they are winning big time. So do everyone a favor and contact them for your 2nd cable.
******************************

3.0 out of 5 stars Check seller descriptions..., December 6, 2012
This review is from: High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet) (Electronics)
The cable is a fine hdmi cable, but make sure you read the item description from the sellers. The x2 on the main picture led me to believe it was a 2 pack. If you look at the descriptions from individual sellers, you'll see that some are selling them in packs of two and some are selling single cables.
For the couple bucks I paid, I'm not too worried about it, but make sure to read the descriptions so you know what you're getting.

High Speed HDMI Cable (3 feet)
$3.04