Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 28, 2012
These bras have completely replaced my traditional bras. I was so tired of being poked by the underwire and having to adjust the strap. Equally irritating was trying to reach behind my back to hook and unhook my bras. I just slip these tubes on over my head and pull into position. At the end of the day, I just pull them down and step out! If I had a hot body, the lack of shape might be a concern, but I just want the modesty and support, so these are terrific. Also, there are five (5) of these in the package, so they're really inexpensive! I would recommend them to anyone.
on October 18, 2011
i bought this to wear under low cut shirts an its a great buy beacause its comfortable its not to tight and it stays in place. it is 88% nylon, 12% spandex its one size fits all. i was kind of having second thoughts on buying this because i have a large chest but it fits me great.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2011
Great item - ordered both eh black and the white. The item itself is great - knocked off a star because the white is incredibly see through. You need to wear a nude or white bra and it's fine but anything else and it's a no go.
on August 14, 2012
I was skeptical about this bra as I am a 38DD. It worked for me! It wasn't too tight and held me in just fine. It didn't cover very far down my midsection as the picture shows, it came just below my bust but that was fine. I'd recommend!
on May 22, 2012
I purchased this tube top when I had to heal a tattoo that a bra strap would have rubbed against. The fit was just fine (34D/36C - depending on the brand), and it was still stretchy enough to go over my arms or even over my hips. It was comfortable and my husband even likes the look, though the resulting silhouette is definitely not as "uplifting" as an over-the-shoulder bra would have kept it. To make a comparison, the shaping would be akin to a strapless sports bra (though I do *not* suggest jogging in this). To keep the bra in place, the top edge did have to be up pretty high, so if you're looking for a strapless bra for a low-cut neckline, I would suggest an actual strapless bra or the adhesive bra cups if your garment is backless.

I got this in gray and it was still fairly translucent, though not as obvious under a shirt as white would have been. I would definitely not have worn this out without something over top. Not that surprising, considering this is listed as a bra, not as outerwear, but other reviewers did seem disappointed. I would call this a weekend comfort bra, and I'll definitely use it again.
on February 23, 2013
better quality than i expected for the price. color looks better in person. very stretchy, i am 38DD/DDD and it fit perfect.
on March 29, 2013
I wore this to work under my scrubs and it was the most comfortable thing, so much more comfortable than the sports bra I wear. I'm rather large in that area and it still fit me comfortably.
on November 29, 2012
I ordered this tube top with 2 day delivery as I am about to have an extensive surgery on my shoulder and will not be able to wear a regular bra. I needed something that I could pull up from the bottom. It is too small in width and cuts directly under the breasts...unlike the picture. It is also completely see-through and flimsy. I should have held out for a COTTON/Spandex fabric type instead of Nylon/Spandex. Live and learn!
on April 12, 2012
This bandeau tube top does exactly what I want it to. It stays in place, gives me support, and keeps me braless which I like. Bra straps are incredibly uncomfortable for this almost 60 year old woman. During the winter I wear women's t-shirts under my tops, but when the weather warms up, I need something a little bit cooler underneath my garments and this tube top works for me. I'm a 36 C if this help with someone making a decision whether or not this bandeau tube top works for them. Again, I wear it as an undergarment. I don't want to scare anyone! :-)
on October 7, 2013
Waste of money and time. Too thin and not enough support for even my A cup; does not stay in place and far too thin to use as any sort of coverup