Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tingley Men's High Top Work Rubber Stretch Overshoe
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2010
I bought these overshoes because they've served me well in the past and nothing is better than a rubber overshoe for dry feet. They work in wet grass all day long and are best used in heavy rain. Good traction on most surfaces EXCEPT wood. These overshoes fit over just about any footwear. I've used them over my bulky hiking boots without any trouble. If you're between 10 and a half or 11 foot size I would recommend buying a large. Great product!
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2012
After reading the reviews regarding sizing problems, I decided to call Tingley directly before ordering the overshoes. I was told by the Tingley rep that I would need a size Large overshoe to fit my size 11 1/2 sneaker. However, the Large was too small, so I had to send the overshoe back and order a size Extra Large. For some reason, the Extra Large was sold by a different vendor than the one that sold the Large. The vendor for the Extra Large did not qualify for Prime shipping, so I now have to wait about 10 days to receive the replacement overshoe.
on August 24, 2010
I've used Tingley overshoes for years and like them. I suppose a criticism is that they're slippery, but all overshoes are--there's no easy way to put cleats in something floppy. A bigger criticism, though, is that they've changed their sizing. I used to wear size large and now I wear size medium, over exactly the same shoes (43N Birkenstock Arizonas)--a fairly annoying change when buying by mail.

Added Feb 2013: One of these now has a hole in it, after 2.5 years. I'm pretty sure these used to last longer.
on July 17, 2011
I tried a number of those "duck shoes" you see everywhere, even the well built L.L. Bean shoes. They just didn't fit right. I purchased these but was a bit skeptical, however, to my surprise, these rubber overshoe protectors are very versatile. Thick & tough enough against the elements, yet pliable to get over a shoe. I certainly wouldn't hike on rocky trails with these, but I was impressed. Nice about these, I could take them off with relative ease if going into a house and not worry about tracking in dirt and grime. Easy to clean and store in my truck tool box. I am between a 10.5 and 11, so the extra large was perfect.
on November 12, 2011
I bought the "large" size as recommended for wearing over my size 9 1/2 running shoes. The rubber overshoes appear bigger than I'm used to, but they're easy to put on and take off and they are strong and pliable. They work well!
on January 15, 2011
I've used the overshoes several times over the past month. They are well made and work good. The only downside is that I have a hard time putting them on. I wear a size 8 show so I thought the size 8/9 would be the right size. I'm not sure it was.
on April 9, 2010
These overshoes protect your feet much better than Tingley Trims, and they are less likely to tear. However, they do look kind of silly.

Tingley used to produce a high top overshoe that is not so wide by the toe. But, I haven't been able to find them the last few years.
on April 16, 2014
I ordered the same size I've always ordered for my husband and they were too large in the XL size. They have printed right on the box that they have "improved" the overshoe by making it wider and taller but now they are oversized for normal work shoes. Bought the Large size instead but overshoe still looks like "clown" shoes now. Not very pleased with new configuration.
on December 20, 2013
Many shoes today, including many of mine, have oversize molded soles and heels on them.which prevent using normal rubber overshoes. Now I can use my new Tingley work-type overshoes with any of my shoes when I need to go out in inclement weather. They easily fit over my shoes. They are very well made and very durable! An excellent product!
on April 22, 2013
My shoe size is 9.5, so it was confusing to know which size to buy since two sizes included 9.5. I bought the larger one and it is a bit too big, but works for my purposes. If you need a snug fit and your shoe size is on the edge, but the smaller one.