Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Color: PinkChange

on May 9, 2013
The watch itself fit my daughter fine and looks nice. The bad is that it is very hard to set, 2 different models with different instructions but no way to tell which it is, you have to test each type. Once I got it set, it was losing 10 minutes of time each day. Returned.
on June 17, 2013
I am so sorry I bought this watch. No English instructions and I can't get the day of the week to change to reflect the correct date.
on July 12, 2014
The instructions were in a foreign language (Asian) and I just had to try to figure everything out myself.
on January 26, 2015
product as described but very difficult to figure out how to program. My daughter received this as a gift and was so excited to wear it and use it until she realized I could not figure out how to program it for you and I'm usually good with following directions. What a disappointment.
on January 26, 2015
The watch is correct size for a child,but was very difficult to program. It kept switching to military time and took much effort to correct. I also thought there are too many buttons and functions for a child. The seller sent promptly and I had no problem with the order or service.
on June 6, 2014
This watch is nice looking, but very difficult to set and not suitable for my 8 year old. It's being returned.
on April 30, 2014
I got it for a child i nmy family. It was cheap but i figure kids they tend to break stuff or lose them. she liked it so all thats all i could hope for.
on March 27, 2015
No instructions in English. All in Chinese!!! Pain to figure out how to set time, day, alarm, etc. Pasnew website not very helpful.
on August 27, 2014