5.0 out of 5 stars Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper
Published on April 29, 2012 by Marie M. Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars plastic bags fall in
I don't know how most people use this, but I line it with a plastic bag. There is no way to keep the bag from falling in, and soon, trash is all over the inside of this bag. It is easy to attach to the car seat, so that is good. I use it for storage now, instead of trash.
Published 23 months ago by Mom of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
I frequently transport my 2 grandkids who sit in the back seat of my car. The car trash keeper comes in real handy for them to reach and to place their candy wrappers, etc. The car trash keeper was very easy to install on the back of the headrest. I place an empty plastic grocery bag inside the car trash keeper and when time to empty the trash, I simply remove the grocery bag and insert a new one. This prevents the kids from littering and keeps my car neat and clean inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size car trash can, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
Nice size and design. Only problem is that it velcros and ties which makes it a little harder to get trash in while driving. But this also ensure things will not spill out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, economical product, July 25, 2013
M. Lipke (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
Only criticism is that the straps could be longer. 4" would do it.
I ended up hanging this on the back of my center console and putting the straps under the lid. Much easier to get at there than behind the headrest. Well made and washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this bag!, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
I bought this for my new car in hopes that I'll keep it trash free and it's perfect. The top of the bag has a velcro closure, but it also has a draw string that if pulled just a little tight leaves the top open enough to easily drop things in. The velcro strap is exactly what I was looking for to attach this to my passenger seat, making it easy enough to move for the adult that may need the extra leg room (although it doesn't really even take up that much space). It also has a zippered pocket on the bottom that is perfect to keep a small first aid kit, tissues and handy wipes.

I'm already thinking of getting a second one for the other family car!

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and versatile accessories for your car, April 9, 2012
G. Lai (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
This really help you keep your car trash free. The picture make the bag looked bigger than it is. The bag is only a little larger than letter size paper. The good quality material and workmanship exceed the ~$7 cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trash Keeper, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
This is a great trash keeper for the car. The only thing I would change is the ability to line the bag from the bottom. There is a small enclosed zipper space at the bottom of the bag, but it does not allow entrance to the bag. I just keep tissues/extra sunglasses in the bottom, I would rather have the space throughout the entire bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars My car is staying clean, April 18, 2012
Paul Carr "Paul" (Eden Prairie, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
Works very well and helps to keep my car clean. Could be coated inside with plastic or something to handle wet or messy trash but great for 90% of "car trash".

2.0 out of 5 stars plastic bags fall in, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for Ball Mount for your trailer, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
I've spent an hour or so browsing Amazon for a bag to put my ball mount in and they were all $15 to $35 range. When I found this I was very happy, as it has a very sturdy construction and only cost me $5! It does have a separate compartment on the bottom and I had to cut our the divider - but it works great and will keep my trunk clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Trash Keeper, February 14, 2012
Sue Bee (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper (Automotive)
My husband really likes this in his new Acura. It hangs behind the passenger seat out of sight, but he can reach it from the driver's seat. On a long trip we'll move it, so I can reach it. It's much more stylish than a plastic bag!

Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper