5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for your vehicle
Had this many years ago, but misplaced it during a move. This little organizer will hold your sunglasses, insurance card and vehicle registration all right at your fingertips. No more digging in your glove box to locate the "paperwork" you need in case of an accident. It will also has pockets for toll money and even a couple CD's.
Published on December 9, 2011 by L. Nichols

3.0 out of 5 stars It works
Good for a regular size visor. Stretched to the limit on oversized visor. Will work ok but will not last.
Published 14 months ago by Laura A. Dicesare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for your vehicle, December 9, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
I like that it has small pockets, with zippers, that I can keep change for meters or singles, for tolls. I also like the pocket that has soft lining for glasses. Its too small for my sunglasses, but works well for my regular glasses. My only issue is that it has elastic straps to keep it in place, instead of adjustable, velcro straps. That means that when i want to use the mirror, I have to stretch the velcro out of the way to open the mirror.

4.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST the perfect organizer, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
I bought this knowing the other reviews has said the elastic was short. I didn't realize though that they were not exaggerating at all. I was able to get the bands around my visor, but just barely. So much so, that I'll probably cut them if I ever have to take it off. If they had used Velcro straps instead of elastic, this would be THE perfect organizer for me.

The pockets are the perfect size, although, unless you were child's sunglasses, they are NOT fitting in the f aux fur lined pocket, but a smartphone fits in there quite nicely!

Overall I would have to say that this is a very good choice for anyone with a smaller visor or anyone willing to pry it on to the larger one.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, April 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
The quality of this product seems fine. It has pockets and zippers and a soft pocket for a cell phone. I was very excited to use this in my car to hold my cell phone. However, on my Ford Escape, the visors are small at one end but larger at the other. Therefore, this does not work in my car. I am disappointed. I think it would have been great for my purposes. I am giving it away as the price was low and seems like too much of a hassle to send back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for road trips and commutes, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
I bought this visor organizer for a 900 mile road trip. As a person who normally carries a wallet and/or cell phone in my pocket, I wanted something that would give me access to my phone and credit cards that didn't require me to be uncomfortable on such a long ride. This was a great choice!

My phone fits in the pocket, but it can also fit my phone sleeve/wallet combo. There is also a zip pouch and an area that you can fit a few credit cards. I like having a card out there so that when I stop for food, I don't have to fumble through my wallet and unbuckle my seat belt. I kept vacation itinerary / hotel reservation sheets folded in the zippered area.

I don't need the zippered pouch most of the time, but I still like having the area for my phone to sit and quick access to a credit card. A small pair of sunglasses could probably also fit in the pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
good product with good size and all of the above with good price !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy organizer, June 14, 2014
D. Witham (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
Good visor organizer, well made and fits snugly. The pockets and storage slots are easy to access and a good variety of sizes. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper handy, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
This unit is total overkill for my application but it provides an economical solution to keeping my vehicle registration and insurance information in a clean, easy to find, organized location. The elastic straps provide for easy installation. I now have one of these in all my vehicles.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's profile is EXCELLENT but not sewn 100% properly, May 10, 2014
Angelina M. Karvelis (Wheatfield, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Highland 1933300 Sunglass Visor Organizer (Automotive)
This visor organizer is a 200% improvement over my old Velcro pocket visor organizer. The organizer fits SUPER snugly against the visor w nice elastic straps (instead of the old Velcro strips that would tear up my headliner as it aged). Also most of the pockets are zip close. My old organizer had Velcro pocket flaps that (as it aged) tended to sag a bit and blocked some of the sightline of the front window. The zippers are easy to operate one handed (since the elastic straps hold the whole organizer in place w almost no wiggle).

that said, the pencil/pen pocket on my organizer is unusable. It's sewn shut. Does it bug me? yeah. but I don't want to go thru the hassle of returning it because it's Pros FAR outweigh this one little con. I'll put my pen in the large zip compartment. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›