Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Highland Space Master Soft Sided Organizer
Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums

on January 8, 2008
A Perfect fit for my new Honda Fit! I already had two smaller organizers for the trunk of my old car. When I purchased a hatchback, I wanted to make sure everything was totally organized in the cargo area. This organizer is worth the extra money I paid. I can take it into the grocery store and use its many compartments to add my groceries to and take it out in the cart and from the cart to the cargo area with ease. Then from the cargo area to the kitchen with ease. Very sturdy, yet lightweight organizer. Then it completely folds compactly before going back into the cargo area (if you like). Highly Recommend it over the others I own.
on June 1, 2011
It works fine and the build quality is fine. Like others have stated this is entirely soft fabric so it will not stand up by itself and it is not easy to move in and out of the car with stuff in it. If you are planning on leaving it in the car all the time it is fine, if you are planning on using to move items around or remove it from the car often then you should look for something else.
on February 27, 2008
This is nice and big and easy to move. I drive a minivan, and it is about half as wide as the hole for the back seat storage. I keep it in there, half filled with stuff, the other half empty and it holds about 5 plastic grocery bags, so I don't have to worry about stuff flopping around. Side zip pockets are good sized too. I recommend this if you have the space for it, I wouldn't use it in a little car unless you wanted to take up the whole trunk. Perfect for a van or suv though.
on June 27, 2007
I used mine to store mostly winter necessities (scraper and such) in one half, and sports items in the other half (cleats, glove, ball). The outer pockets are great for smaller items (sunblock, extra glasses case, etc). Previously all that stuff was sliding all over the place, now it's neatly corralled and I don't have to search for things because they stay where they are put.
on June 26, 2009
It's a bit smaller than I had expected, but should fit 3 grocery bags. It's not rigid; caves in upon itself, although not an issue aside from aesthetics. There are only 2 small velcro straps on the bottom to keep it from sliding in the trunk, but if you have a rubber trunk mat, there's no way to secure it (e.g., no cargo hooks in corners).

On the plus side, there are plenty of pouches all around the outside, and it folds compactly into a little bag,

[Update 11/23/2012]
I upgraded to these instead (I got big version for each of my cars). Much more expensive, but very rigid and stable, folds down flat, each compartment can be folded down to accommodate larger items.

Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer (38" x 15")
Rola 59000 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Interior Organizer (25" x 15")
on September 9, 2012
I'm tired of using this product. While the picture shows an expanded bag full of items, the actual product collapses on itself and has no real rectangular shape unless it's filled at maximum capacity. It's like building a tent without any sticks. I have a clothes hamper with the same material that is able to take an actual shape with it's use of zippers and small poles, i wish this product would be able to do the same.

Instead I recommend the Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer. At the moment it's $55 compared to this item's current $12, but hey you get what you pay for.
on July 18, 2011
This is a good product but the sides are definitely soft as described in product name. In order to get the structured look of the picture of the product, it needs to be full of items. This hasn't been an issue for me, but it is worth mentioning as the pic is a little misleading.
on May 30, 2014
I'm really happy with it. It's HUGE, and it's got tons of pockets, both mesh and zippered, plus 3 big compartments within the main section.

It IS soft sided - JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION - so believe that. It does not stay "up" and "open" unless it has enough stuff inside to keep it that way, but that's no big thing to me. It holds, in a neatly organized way, everything I need it to hold.

I bought one for the floor of my passenger seat, since I usually drive alone and I spend a ton of time in my car (Picture uploaded in Customer Image Gallery), and I bought one for my trunk. That one isn't full yet, but it will be. I'm SUPER excited to have an actual organizer, rather than a canvas bag back there, and SUPER excited that it will hold everything I need, and not force me to put stuff like oil and other fluids somewhere else.

I think it's perfect, especially for the price ($16.56 right now).
review image
on May 16, 2010
I bought this before a long road trip and put it in between my children's car seats. One side for my 2 year old and the other my 4 year old. I filled it with books and toys to keep them busy. In the outer pockets I put snacks for them that I could reach during the trip. It kept things handy and organized. Also is great for minivans to put groceries in since the back. I wish it were a bit more stable, though. It is collapsible, which is why it is not as stable.
on June 3, 2013
Pros
- Great price
- Flexible so I can fold it up when not in use
- Lots of pockets on the sides
- Velcrow sticks to the carpet (actually moved my trunk carpet cover before deatching)

Cons
- Flemsy, but what do you expect, it folds up.
- The dividers are sewn onto the sides so things can slide underneath them into another compartment.

Got this for my trunk as I always carry reusable bags, jumper cables, and other assortments of random stuff. It holds everythig both stuffed and compacted. Great for the price, my trunk looks organized, stuff isn't flying across my trunk, I'm happy.