Customer Discussions > Darkfever forum

Highlander vs. Darkfever series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2011 11:30:37 AM PDT
I have read all the highlander books (twice) and wanted to know if I should continue on with this series? I like the history, romance and the magic of the highlander series so reading the descriptions of these books I have been sort of turned off by them. BUT I want to continue with the story of the fae and find out what happens (spell of the highlander cliffhanger). Do any of the Kelters appear in this series?

Posted on Aug 21, 2011 3:40:06 PM PDT
Ive also read all of the highlander series and loved the Fever series (its one of my new favorites) The MacKeltars do make an appearance along with a new MacKeltar! The best thing about reading them now is that they are all done! It was killer having to wait for the next book to come out because they are all cliffhangers. Enjoy! (I believe you will !)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2011 5:15:22 PM PST
Connie says:
I like the Highlander books MUCH better. I seriously wish she would return to those! I read all of the Fever books, but I didn't enjoy them half as much .....

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 7:09:35 PM PDT
I personally like fever better overall. Individually, some of the highlander books were better, but there are some I won't read twice. I've read fever multiple times completely.

The mckelters show up in fever but not really. One of their decendants really, and it's not a big role.

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 2:53:59 PM PDT
The Highlander books were much better, at least for me. I absolutely hate the cliffhangers in the Fever series, and I don't like the characters near as much. I hate that so many things are left as mysteries. The first book was what I would consider badly written, too, because it didn't seem to have much of a plot line going on. I believe I have the first four books in this series, and after reading about something really horrible that happened in the end of book 3/part of book 4, I just decided I don't want to read Karen Marie Moning at all anymore. Just... the book was not good. Didn't like it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Darkfever forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 8, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Darkfever
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (Hardcover - October 31, 2006)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (808)