I Shouldn't Be Alive 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Dad's Worst Nightmare Stranded and lost in the Outback, a father does all he can to avoid watching his daughter die a slow death in one of the world's most hostile environments.
2. Shipwrecked Family A family sailing trip turns deadly as their boat hits a rocky reef.
3. Trapped on a Ledge An amateur hiker falls down the side of a mountain, only to be saved by a small ledge where there is no escape.
4. Crashed in the Rockies After crashing into a snowy mountainside, a pilot must hike 45 miles in severe conditions to save his two friends from almost certain-death.
5. Death in the Sea of Cortez A fishing trip turns deadly as three men become shipwrecked on a remote and hostile desert island.
6. 76 Days Adrift For 76 days Steven Callahan is adrift in the Atlantic Ocean at the mercy of the currents and winds. During his ordeal he is battered by the elements, attacked by sharks and plagued by constant punctures to his raft.
7. Alone in the Amazon After losing his canoe, a twenty two year old finds himself struggling for survival in the middle of the Amazon.
8. Vacation Nightmare A vacation turns deadly as newlyweds Bandon and Brandy Wiley's airplane crashes into the dense Costa Rican rainforest.
9. River of Fear A Colorado River rafting trip turns deadly when a raft capsizes and leaves a man alone, stranded, and without any supplies.
10. Killer Crevasse A mountaineering expedition turns disastrous when, without warning, two friends fall into an 80 foot icy crevasse.
11. Hike into Hell Canyon A leisurely hike turns into a young woman's worst nightmare as she becomes lost, alone, and with no water in the maze of sub-canyons that make up the Grand Canyon.
12. Death Climb While climbing in the French Alps, two friends find themselves trapped on a tiny ledge in a viscous storm.
13. A Family's Desert Hell A family with two young girls becomes lost, when their car is stranded out in the Arizona desert. When they are separated they independently battle to escape soaring summer heat, dehydration, hostile terrain, rattlesnakes and prowling gangs of smugglers.
14. Ocean Disaster Skipper Steve Conway, safety officer Roger Stone and four student sailors are competing in a 4 day, 600 mile yacht race. But their yacht springs a leak and capsizes. What began as a fun-trip has just turned into the men's worst nightmare.
15. Left for Dead on Everest Australian mountaineer Lincoln Hall attempted to climb Everest in 1984 but didn't reach the summit. Now he has a second chance. Lincoln fulfils his lifelong dream, but on the descent is struck by a altitude sickness known as a cerebral oedema.
16. A Father's Deadly Dilemma David Hunt and his daughter Leia, set off on a snowmobiling adventure in the Quebec backcountry. Disaster strikes when David's snowmobile hits a snow drift and crashes into a ravine. Stranded miles from safety with a badly broken leg in sub zero temperatures;…
|Director||James Erskine, Simon George, Stephen Kemp, Katinka Newman, Neil Rawles, Jamie Crawford, Sean Smith|
|Starring||Nicholas Aaron, Daniel Abelson|
|Supporting actors||John P. Arnold, Sam Barriscale, Madeleine Bowyer, Marisa Leigh Boynton, Julia Montgomery Brown, Simon Burke, Louise Bush, Nick Cavaliere, Simon Chadwick, Edward Clarke, Elizabeth Croft, Jeremy Domingo, Ken Drury, Gabriella Duplessis, Gemma Dyllen, Peter Frank, Silke Friedebold, Dewey Gaedcke|
|Producers||Stephen Abrahams, Adelene Alani, Abi Bach, Steve Baker, Ian Barnes, Renny Bartlett, Melissa Blanch, Melissa Blanch, Richard Bond, Kate Botting, Ben Bowie, Tom Brisley, Nita Camburn, Elena Capurro, Laura Coates, Martha Constable, Nick Copus, Jamie Crawford, Mary Crisp, Jonathan Davenport|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I didn't pay attention to the requirements. I have a Galaxy product....you can't view these shows on those. Wish it would have been made clearer. Read morePublished 3 months ago by fabfamily
The real life stories demonstrate human fallibility. There's many lessons oin living among these stories. Read morePublished 9 months ago by S. Lee
It is incredible how strong we can become in very difficult situations. Also, it's incredible how many times we don't think things through and put ourselves in possible deathly... Read morePublished 9 months ago by M. Shettel
Every season that I have seen of this show is excellent. It is incredible the true things people have lived to tell about. Read morePublished 9 months ago by andergirl
I always enjoy "true-life" stories. These are always intense. I really enjoyed this season and will be anxious to see a new season.Published 9 months ago by JC LeBlanc
Very professional..Thanks for a show that is professional, informational and kind to those you write about. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Barbara Nunn
Really good stories. can't imagine what it must of been like for these people. Makes you think about what you would do if in that situation. I am totally hooked.Published 10 months ago by Katherine
Harrowing, especially if you have children. A parent's nightmare scenario. It's was a miraculous ending. The little girl and now probably a teenager is a real doll.Published 10 months ago by James A. Shutz