on September 21, 2008
This book has been a wonderful guide to our Sunday hikes with our dogs. It breaks down all 60 hikes into handy categories at the front of the book, if you are looking for a dog friendly hike, all of them are listed. Under each entry, there is a ton of useful information such as: level of difficulty, sunny/shaded, and how populated the trail is. We have found the descriptions to be accurate and have found so many lovely areas near our home that we never knew existed!
on July 2, 2014
I wish I had gotten this book years ago! It shows each hike clearly with a map, & tells me about places I didn't even know were so close. A must-have guide for everyone who likes to hike.
on May 9, 2013
I have recommended this book to several friends. I enjoyed how it was written as well as maps. the written descriptions gave me a accurate preview before I started.
on December 19, 2012
Simple structure with lots of info. I highly recommend this book for any cheesehead who loves hiking around this beautiful state!
on March 30, 2016
Excellent, great breakdown of details on the hikes and well organized book. I've already recommended to others.
on December 5, 2014
not what i really needed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse