Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hilda - Cats (Hilda the Wicked Witch Book 5)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 14, 2012
Paul Kater wrote 6 Hilda - Witch stories. This one was one of my favorites. They are a series & need to be read in order, to make better sense of them. As I am a cat lover this one was endearing. Kater takes you right into his alternate world of magic as you fall in love with with his witchy withches for good or not so good. It is hard to put these books down. You manage to want to go right on to the next. I love his flow of the language as he develops these characters in extreme detail that one manages to fall in love with. Last of all the scenery is so descriptive, you can feel the houses come alive and the kitties purring in your lap.
on December 12, 2011
I really love this series of books. They are extremely entertaining. When I see a new one, I drop everything, get it, and read it.

Characters are very well presented, you really do get to know them and look forward to the next book. Usually a series of books kind of sputters a bit as it goes on. Not this one! These books just go a completely different direction, and are simply as great reading as you could possibly imagine.

I would suggest starting at the beginning though, the books do progress through the lives of the "sweetwitch" and her wizard.

If I have any complaint it is that I have gotten the whole series here on Amazon for free, and that seems wrong to me. Any author that has worked as hard as this one has certainly deserves to be paid!

Thank you very much Mr. Kater!
on December 5, 2011
Currently the last in the series and I wish there were a few more. At last check all the books in this series were still free in Amazon store and I can't recommend them enough. This one developed further a few characters we were familiar with from previous books, but hadn't really gotten to know well yet. The story has the same high level of fun found in the previous books, and the minor language errors are even more minor this time around. The author has obviously grown more confident with his english throughout writing this and the few mistakes I found in this book could easily have been made by a native english speaker or even a typo with bad autocorrect fixing it.
on January 2, 2012
Best free series ever. I've been working my way through the entire series. Just because it says "wicked" witch doesn't mean evil! This witch has as warped a sense of humor as I do! Go ahead. Read it. You won't be disappointed!
on September 2, 2012
I adore Hilda what a strong and fascinating character, the books are have a wonderful humour to them and the references to witches of the old fairy tales of many countries is cleverly done. Hilda is everything a witch should be, powerful, fascinating, clever, quick tempered and loving. She cares for the weak and helpless as much as the mighty, but just remember she has a sting don't rile her or you may hear a cackle before you start hopping around.
on July 29, 2013
This is a quick read. Action and FUN all the way. The interplay between witch's wizards and cats is outstanding.
on November 1, 2012
I think that this book would have been a lot better if I would have had more patience. But I had trouble getting into the book and never finished it
on November 28, 2014
Got it for a friend, now she's hooked on the Hilda series!
on June 25, 2014
i love books about witches and the supernatural.
on January 13, 2015
Fun read - fresh approach and entertaining read.