Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hills Rotary 7 Clothesline, Forest Glade
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

94%

on June 9, 2012
I had a Hill's Hoist in Australia for thirty years. It was in the yard when we moved in and never quit working 100%. What a wonderful thing is a Hill's Hoist. I totally recommend it to anyone who wants their clothes air dried and who wants a wonderful and reliable product. I am so glad to see they are available in the U.S.A. now.
on July 18, 2013
I have owned this product for over a year. It is great for airing out pillows, (small) rugs, Quilts, and of course saving electricity by hanging out laundry when the weather is nice!!

Hill's Rotary 7 clothesline is sturdy, easy to put up and down, and it was pretty easy to install; just needed a shovel, and a bag of ready mix concrete, and my husband's muscle power. Plus, the clothes line frame has a sleeve it fits into, so it can be removed. The sleeve stays in the concrete, so the clothes line it's self can be removed in case of a change of address (another sleeve can be bought from Hills), or a really bad storm.

I am so glad we finally got it.

Hope that this helped you.
on February 20, 2013
I have had this clothesline for 3 years and have never had any problems. It has held up well and I have a family of 5 and it will hold about 4-5 loads of clothes. I highly advise anyone looking for a clothesline to look no further!
on August 2, 2013
I am pleased with the Hills Rotary 7 Clothesine. It does what its supposed to do and saves money not using the dryer.
I am from Sydney Australia and have one at home there, so I already knew how good they are. Thanks.
on July 15, 2013
The Hills Rotary line works better than expected and will hold all of our weekly laundry king size sheet included.
on January 4, 2014
I decided to buy this, since the two I bought in the past at Home Depot did not last. I had been using it until the winter started and am hoping it will whether the weather. There is plenty of hanging space and you can raise it so the animals do not touch the clothes. The Hills Rotary is a little pricey, but if you have to replace cheaper clothes lines that adds up in price and fills the landfills unless you can recycle them.
on August 2, 2013
Researched many brands and decided to go with the Hills. Very satisfied with quality and features. Only used a few times but should give many years of trouble free service.
on February 10, 2014
I've had this clothesline for over a year and love it. Easy to adjust height and rotates so you don't have to move around to hang the clothes. It folds up nicely for the winter and can be removed and stored. It was easy to install with a little concrete. Overall a great product.
on October 17, 2013
This is a great clothesline, sturdy and gently spins in the breeze to facilitate drying. Hold about 4 large washer loads. Very easy to set up. This is a truely green addition to our yard,
on April 28, 2014
We have been so pleased with this product! We had the sleeve laid in our patio and it is very sturdy. I love that the clothesline rotates which is so perfect for drying our cloth diapers as there are sometimes poo stains on both sides of the diaper and with the sun hitting all sides through the day they come out perfectly white!