5.0 out of 5 stars Pepper is eating it.
Published 5 months ago by Virginia Davenport

2.0 out of 5 stars dogs won't eat it
We have a 10 yr old yellow lab that 130-lbs he eats anything, but doesn't care for this food. We also have a 4 yr old pitbull & she won't eat it either. The kibble size is much larger than other foods we have been using & I thought it was grain free but looking back @ the page it doesn't say.

We have had good response in the past with Hill products, our vet...
Published 6 days ago by CEO @ CKM

5.0 out of 5 stars Pepper is eating it., October 27, 2013
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 17.5-Pound Bag (Misc.)
At first when I fed this brand to my Lab Mix dog, Pepper, he wasn't sure about it. He does prefer people food and as a result he is gaining too much weight. I decided to cut back on the people food to see if he will eat the dry food (he does get a little scrambled eggs with ground turkey in the morning so don't be too sorry for him). After a little while he is eating the dry food as his evening meal and seems to be enjoying it. His coat looks very shinny and his activity has increased, another thing I have noticed is when I do the cleanup outside it looks a lot healthier. So far it seems to be a good diet for my Pepper.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog food, June 17, 2013
this is all I feed my two Dobermans. They like it really well. they are very healthy. my vets office also sells it but not on bags big enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill's Science Diet, May 30, 2013
I have been using this product for years - Best dog food we've found. Keeps the dogs happy, healthy and on a regular schedule!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog DEVOURS it, March 9, 2013
It's a taste treat that dogs must love--mine just devours it! It's a great way to control weight gain for older or arthritic dogs, such as mine. Recommend it as a MUST TRY!!

2.0 out of 5 stars dogs won't eat it, April 11, 2014

We have had good response in the past with Hill products, our vet always recommended them if they were sick. The Hounds give it a Tails down on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the food, love the subscription., March 31, 2014
I am a veterinary technician and after plenty of research I have come to love the Hill's line of food. Science Diet is their OTC line. My dog loves this food. I recently switched her from the regular Large Breed food to this Light food and she still loves it and can still eat enough to get full but not become overweight.
When I found that it could be delivered to my door I was thrilled. Now I have a subscription and it arrives just in time and I never have to make a trip to pick up food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Diet, February 16, 2014
Have always used SD for my dogs but LOVE having it delivered. No more running to pick up dog food every 2 weeks!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good eatin stuff, January 9, 2014
Dog likes it. What else is there to say. He really, really,really, likes it. How many more words doi need?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food for older dog with mobility issues, December 11, 2013
My 10 year old Labrador has regained mobility and vitality since switching to this diet. He loves the food and digests it very well.

ARRAY(0xa45a7e88)