4.0 out of 5 stars You do know I'm not the one eating it, right?
Dog ate it, but didn't offer much commentary. I believe his words were Woof. Woof. Arf. Woof. (The arf could've just been a lazy woof)
Published 14 months ago by John Luke

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars Not as appealing as some to my dogs
I've been trying a lot of premium dog foods with my 15 year old poodle who is rapidly losing his teeth. In an era when pop tops are more and more common this brand requires a can opener. When compared to Blue Buffalo or Chicken Soup brands the food itself is less appealing to my pets. I am sure that it is healthy, but I think I'll go back to Blue Buffalo where I can...
Published 21 months ago by Nettie Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars You do know I'm not the one eating it, right?, August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog Loves It, April 22, 2010
My older Lhasa Apso is a very fussy eater. She tended to want dog foods that were not rated as good for her. I went on line and searched for healthy food and tried some of them. Until I tried Hills which she loves and begs for more. Thank you Hills for making a Great Dog Food!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog's Coat Is Shiner; He is Healthier and More Active, and He Has Lost Excess Flab! Also Easier For Him To Eat!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Canned Food for Dogs, Gourmet Turkey, 12-Pack (Misc.)
My dog stopped eating his dry "crunchy" food. It may be related to his teeth. There's no way to tell. He was not enjoying his food unless it had something (oatmeal, fish oil, scrambled eggs) poured over the top of the "crunchy food". Even though he wasn't happy with the food, he was also gaining weight.

The veterinarian suggested that I might want to try this. It was a huge success. It's easy to just open a can and put it in his dish. It disappears almost instantly and he hints around that he wouldn't mind having more. He L-O-V-E-S this stuff!!! One drawback is, he wakes me up earlier, runs outside, and comes back in almost instantly because he's ready for breakfast. I'm happy to wake up early and get his breakfast for him because he's so excited about it, a new thing for him.

It has an acceptable turkey smell. The beef version smells pretty good too. I usually can't tolerate the canned food smell, but these work for me. They certainly work for Baron, my dog. It appears to be much more nutritious than what I had been giving him. All-in-all, this is a good solution for us.

EDITED to add that Baron's coat is now shiny. The veterinarian even took pictures of him because he has lost the excess flab and his arthritis is bothering him less than it had been. All-in-all, this has been a big winner for Baron. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog likes it and his vet check-ups are good, June 23, 2013
Gamer "Gamer" (Houston, TX. USA) - See all my reviews
I have a large dog who is very selective eater. He likes Science Diet Mature Adult food, especially those with gravy. His is 4-5 years older than his life expectancy and seems to be doing well. We started him on Science Diet about 3 years ago when several of the other dog foods had recalls. We are happy to have made the change.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wiener Dog Loves it., July 18, 2013
I have a 14 year old Dachsund that is finicky but keeps licking the bowl til the end on this mix. I used Little Ceasars before which she also liked but price & value wasnt there. Our dogsitter recommended SD & now signed up for the regular auto AMZN delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, August 19, 2013
Our 14 year old lab/great Dane stopped eating her science diet dry food. She was 90 lbs in her prime. She has spinal myelopathy(sp?), and she is down to 60 lbs. She couldn't afford to lose more weight. Her disease causes her to "poop", pardon my french, randomly, as she has no control over when and where. Science diet dry food always gave her nice, dry, compact poop that's easy to pick up and flush. I was hoping the canned would do the same.
She wolfed down two cans in the morning and two cans at night. The first day her poop was a little softer than normal, but by the second day, it was the good old science diet consistency.
She's not long for this world, but she's such a good dog. I'm so happy this is something she can and will eat, AND we can clean up after her easily.
We are on the subscription, saving 15%, and it's been a Godsend. Four stars only because its so pricey. Otherwise, a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Food, October 9, 2013
We have been feeding our poodle Science diet for her 9 years and it is great how healthy she has stayed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't feed my dogs anything else, June 26, 2013
Kenneth King (Ashford, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
Healthy food for your pet, My dogs checkups are better and my vet says that it is better for their digestive tracts.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 year old dog going strong, April 12, 2013
c! (Northwest, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Mandy, my late wife's 16 year old toy poodle, is going strong on Hill's Science Diet. Amazon has been delivering just the right amount for her to live on during the month. All works out very well. As things are going, Mandy will be enjoying Science Diet for a few more years. c! PS She enjoys filet Mignon brought home as a carry-out; or chicken; and rice pudding is her usual dessert.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's dog food, April 1, 2013
Need to pay closer attention to what I am doing. Mistakenly ordered this for my dog instead of another brand. She is eating it. I'll switch back to the other brand she likes better when this is gone.

Hill's Science Diet Canned Food for Dogs, Gourmet Turkey, 12-Pack