‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs love it, February 3, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food, 4-Pound Bag (Misc.)
Though you can use this as your dog's main diet, I use it as a healthy snack. I fill their bowl with dog food, then add several of these on top, as I am leaving for work. They love to run over to the bowl, get one, then run away with their prize! Keeps them busy and is a healthy snack, and keeps them occupied when I have left for work. ( I have dogs that share food well). My vet tells me it's is great for their teeth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, but not an everyday food!!, May 12, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Not a good choice for everyday food, but great to mix in with other food or to use as a treat. Brushing with a good doggy toothbrush is the only solution to ensuring your dog's dental health. This food will pack on the pounds, so beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves the taste!, January 23, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
My 13 year old dog has been eating this for two years to knock off the tarter. Using this product with greenies has prevented him from having to have his teeth professionally cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, January 3, 2014
Nay717 (Alabama, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I use this as a treat for my picky beagle. She is always happy to gobble a few chunks down thus cleaning her teeth. She has turned up her nose at the regular teeth cleaning treats I have offered her so I am glad to finally have found one she likes.

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, January 1, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
My little shi tzuh loves this food! The kernels are big, but he seems to enjoy chomping on them and breaking them down. Not sure if it is really cleaning his teeth, but he is a picky dog, and always leaves food in his bowl. Not this one! The price is a bit high, so as other reviewers suggested, I mix it with other dog food.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this stuff!, November 21, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
My vet recommended this for my Yorkie because her teeth are terrible (like most yorkies). I wasn't sure if she'd like it because she's so small and the pieces are fairly large (bigger than a grape). She is very picky picky about food (won't eat most dog bones and many of the healthier dog foods) but she LOVES this stuff and isn't bothered at all by the size of the food. Its great to have found a food that she loves and is good for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Loves It..., December 31, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
We mix this food in with his regular food since it's pretty pricey. Our dog always picks out the chunks of this first and sometimes gives us a look like why isn't it all the good stuff? Apparently he has caviar dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Teeth!!!, March 3, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I have tried everything to clean my large dog's teeth. She is 5 and I want to stay on top of it. We wrestled with a toothbrush and chicken toothpaste, went on a drinking strike when I added enzymes to her water and finally, refused to open her mouth for the glove with little brushes built in. She does not love the taste of this food but I give it to her at night with a 1/2 can alpo so the gravy coats it and her teeth look great. Finally a solution to a huge problem with older dogs and cats (there is a cat food too). Thanks to my friend Ida who has been buying it from her vet at a much higher price and recommended it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bad Breath, September 25, 2009
Yes, my dog suffers from bad breath. Her favorite food is cat poop, followed by deer, cow and turkey poop, so after I let her back in the house I give her a piece or two of Oral Care. I have trained her to believe she's getting a treat, not a breath freshener/tartar cleaner. She'll do anything for them, and they really work, otherwise she'd never again get petted. I trained a friend's dog to also believe they are treats. He'll sit and catch them out of the air as they fly towards him - don't really want to get too close to that bad breath slobbery mouth stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars vet recommended - dog LOVES it, April 15, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
my dog absolutely loves this food. for him, it would be a hard decision between this and something like peanut butter. he's obsessed with this food and dances around when he knows he's going to be fed. i've also had 2 vets at different clinics recommend it. my dachshund has always had good dental check-ups as well, (we don't brush at home, but i do get his teeth professional done every 3 years or so). would definitely recommend it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›