‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to do it, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entree Dog Food, 13-Ounce Can, 12-Pack (Misc.)
I have three dogs so they go through a lot of dog food including dry food. By me ordering this on line, not only does it save me time from going to the pet store as often, but I also save a few dollars per case. I have it set up to receive four cases every month. I think it is going to work out just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Dog Food, February 17, 2014
I have always been a Science Diet fan. My puppy loved this chicken flavor entree. I also have an elderly dog that was not wanting to eat anything- until he smelled this chicken formula. He started eating it, and we have been able to move him back to dry food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to get sick puppies to take their medicines!, February 12, 2015
One of my local rescue organizations uses this particular canned variety to entice sick puppies to take their medicines. The consistency/texture is firm enough for us to scoop out a spoonful to form into a ball encasing a pill, and the puppies gobble it up! Much more effective than using pill pockets, which a lot of dogs (including mine) refuse to take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmy!!!, September 17, 2011
Both my girls love this mixed in with their food. (I'm sure they'd love it more NOT mixed with the kibble, but they tolerate the kibble just be eat this.)
Great service, reasonably priced. I'd gladly use seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Love it!!!, February 27, 2015
I have been feeding this for years. I have two German shepherd pups and two Great Pyrenees working dogs. I mix this in their dry dog food along with one raw egg. They love it!! and are very healthy and energetic, I love the discounted price and getting it shipped to my door thru Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 2, 2014
my puppies love science diet. It's canned food made to order for dogs with sensitive digestive and instetinal system. Super won't change it unless the doggies ask for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 27, 2013
I purchased for my new pups. I have been a long time fan/customer of science diet for 11 years. My babies love the food!! Actually cheaper online them in stores. THanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good puppy food, August 9, 2014
Jack the Nipper loves this food. It's firm, not runny, which makes it nice to scoop out just a little from the can and smash in to some dry food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 22, 2014
Puppy loved it! Had good volume stool not excessive. Mixed can with dry food of same manufacturer my picky eater couldn't resist it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Pyppy loves it and he is picky, December 11, 2014
My puppy loves this food so I just bought 2 more cases of it. I tried other puppy food and he didn't like it so I am a happy camper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›