There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my cats, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Gourmet Beef Entree Minced Cat Food, 3-Ounce Can, 24-Pack (Misc.)
My cats are not picky especially when it comes to wet food, but they did not care for this one. I gave a few cans to my friend for her cat, and she didn't like it either.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loooves this stuff, February 12, 2014
Which makes me happy since Science Diet is so high quality. I've tried other minced flavors and she would gobble this flavor up in a heart beat! I bought the 3 oz can by accident, but it worked out because that's exactly how much she eats at each meal. I think next time I'll try and buy two cases rather than one...if it's more cost effective that route.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Beef Cat Food, September 11, 2013
My cat loves Science Diet Gourmet Entree. Because of Science Diet Cat Food his eyes are clear, his coat is luxurious, his nails are healthy and he is bouncy and full of play. My vet says he's very healthy. I've used Science Diet for over 15 years and wouldn't use anything else. It's worth the $$.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
2.0 out of 5 stars Not minced, this is ground beef, September 1, 2009
maccentris "maccentris" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Although this seems like a great product it is definitely not minced. The cans say it is minced but it isn't, it is ground beef. My cat ONLY likes minced. Not chunks, not ground. Although she will eat ground cat food sometimes, it has to be inviting and delicious, yet she just walks away from this.

I hate it when the packaging lies about the contents of a product. The shipping was speedy and the value is great (as long as they deliver what the promise) now I am stuck with food my cat wont eat at all.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Apr 24, 2014 12:30:34 PM PDT
Thanks for your comments! We have recently gained access to respond to posts! We are sorry to hear that this was not what you considered a minced product. This is actually the texture that Hill's considers as minced.

Thanks again!