5.0 out of 5 stars Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Dog Food, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entree Dog Food, 13-Ounce Can, 12-Pack (Misc.)
I have always been a Science Diet fan. My puppy loved this chicken flavor entree. I also have an elderly dog that was not wanting to eat anything- until he smelled this chicken formula. He started eating it, and we have been able to move him back to dry food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to do it, July 18, 2013
I have three dogs so they go through a lot of dog food including dry food. By me ordering this on line, not only does it save me time from going to the pet store as often, but I also save a few dollars per case. I have it set up to receive four cases every month. I think it is going to work out just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog stopped eating his poo, February 27, 2013
I have tried several dog foods for my puppy. this is the only brand and type that he seems to love. my puppy had an issue with eating his poo, so i tried all these other brands and he would continue to eat it. i finally put him on this and sucess! he stopped eating his poo and he eats all his food. i have also given him other science diet wet food with the meat and gravy but he doesnt like it. of note, this food will make your dogs poo extra stinky. which is good so he wont eat it but bad for when you pick it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
It makes my Pup happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 2, 2014
my puppies love science diet. It's canned food made to order for dogs with sensitive digestive and instetinal system. Super won't change it unless the doggies ask for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Baby Loves It!, May 14, 2014
My Goldendoodle pup loves the Gourmet Chicken Entree dog food :) I mix it with her dry Healthy Development Original food..Yum!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 22, 2014
Puppy loved it! Had good volume stool not excessive. Mixed can with dry food of same manufacturer my picky eater couldn't resist it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 27, 2013
I purchased for my new pups. I have been a long time fan/customer of science diet for 11 years. My babies love the food!! Actually cheaper online them in stores. THanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmy!!!, September 17, 2011
Both my girls love this mixed in with their food. (I'm sure they'd love it more NOT mixed with the kibble, but they tolerate the kibble just be eat this.)
Great service, reasonably priced. I'd gladly use seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10wk labradoodle loves it!, August 3, 2013
I was looking for a healthy and yummy puppy can food since my puppy is a picky eater. After opening the first can I new that this was the right product! She sat next, patiently waiting for her yummy meal. I am happy and she is happier!

Rate and Discover Movies