The manufacturer commented on the review below
5.0 out of 5 stars My Puppy Loves It and Thrives On It!
Published on November 17, 2010 by Faja4x

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars Puppy food
I chose this bag because it was a great price. My shih tzu liked it but she poops right away not sure if that's a good thing. Then she wants to eat it. She has been doing it for two months so I'm constantly on the look out. My friend had her dogs food left out she ate it and she pooped and left it alone. So now I'm switching to that brand. Once I find out I will write it.
Published 9 months ago by jo

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
5.0 out of 5 stars My Puppy Loves It and Thrives On It!, November 17, 2010
Faja4x (Central MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites Dry Dog Food, 4.5-Pound Bag (Misc.)
My puppy has had much better success tolerating and thriving on Science Diet compared with pricier "all natural" brands...you know...ingredients that people would also be happy to eat. But she is a dog, not a human and so if ground up chicken beaks are one of the fillers, but she is healthy and happy, I don't worry about it period. At the shelter where I got her they sell Science diet for half the price of what it is available elsewhere...gotta go get some more. Why, because my dog loves it and is healthy and happy and seeing is believing. Cheers!

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jan 10, 2014 8:57:36 AM PST
Thank you for your post! We have recently gained access to respond to customer's post! We can assure you we would never include chicken beaks in our products. We are happy to hear that your dog is enjoying this food!

Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 5, 2013
We use this food for our small dogs (3) which are under eight pounds. Great for their digestive system and they love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 18, 2013
great product Great value, my Yorky popy just loves it , I will be a customer for life with great products like this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy's Delight, July 25, 2013
I was babysitting my daughter's puppy. She loved it, digested it perfectly and continues to grow like a weed. Also got the extra food we needed delivered to our cottage in two days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Bites Dry Dog Food, 15.5-Pound Bag, May 25, 2013
This dog food is a very high quality dog food. I used to buy it at a discount store, but I get it at a better price and shipped thru Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puppy Chow!, August 15, 2011
BB1984 (Beaumont, TX) - See all my reviews
My puppy is a Boxador (Boxer/Lab) and she loves this food. In fact, the first time I brought it home she was jumping on the bag trying to get it open. I have read many reviews on Science Diet in general and they have not received the best reviews for some odd reason... but, my dog has not had any gastrointestinal complications and loves this brand of dog food. It's a keeper for me... not to mention it is reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay food..., February 19, 2013
My dogs don't RUN to this food or get exited about it...yet it makes a healthy stool.

Science diet is a good product.

I like Royal Canin too so I mix the two together...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great dog food. Received the product really quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet and finicky Dog approved, July 11, 2014
The only kibble that our very finicky dog has liked so far. And we have a (literally) world-class veterinarian who is also a fan of this particular kibble. Everybody is happy, including the dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Science, July 8, 2014
Good dry dog food. Use when I run out of my home made dog food. Would buy again.

Rate and Discover Movies