5.0 out of 5 stars TOP KITTEN FOOD
Published 15 months ago by Samurai

Published 12 months ago by Ana I Schwarz

1.0 out of 5 stars It is probably very good stuff but none of my Kitties want to eat it!, September 27, 2013
I spent all this money in this food because it is supposed to be good but my kitties refuse to eat it. And now, here I am, with a whole case that nobody wants to eat. I wish I could return the unopened cans and get al least part of my money back. I tried during several weeks and every time I opened a new can, I ended up throwing it up in the garbage. They just don't like it at all. Same with other flavors I tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Brand, August 10, 2013
Science Diet is a consistent, well-balanced brand. I have a lot of experience with the kitten formula.

I foster for an animal rescue group; Science Diet is the required food because he animals need a consistent brand and SD has a good track record.

The kittens that I foster thrive on a combo of the wet and dry SD kitten food. I use all the flavors of wet food, so this is one of four flavors that I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP KITTEN FOOD, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Turkey and Giblets Entree Minced Cat Food, 3-Ounce Can, 24-Pack (Misc.)
This kitten food came highly recommended by my vet and the organization from whom I adopted my kitten. Look at the ingredients of a few different cat foods and you can tell why this brand came highly recommended. My kitten who is coming up to a year old just loves this food. We give her a small scoop of this wet food along with the Science Diet dry kitten food, and she is healthy as can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aa cats favorite, May 23, 2014
They have been raised on this food, I mix it with the dry and they real gobble it up fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten ate it with gusto, March 20, 2014
My three month old kitten Misty ate the Turkey and Giblets with gusto, but then she does everything with gusto. This version of Hills kitten food apparently tastes good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, February 14, 2014
This food is great because my kittens love it, and it's easy to get out of the can without making a huge mess. My only wish is that Science Diet made these cat foods in larger cans, like a typical soup can. My 2 kittens are about 5 months and are going through about 4-5 of these a day, making the small size of the cans a little annoying. Apart from that, it's a great food.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitten didn't like it, September 7, 2013
My kitten didn't like this food. I was trying many foods and I have discovered that he prefers a gravy based food and something like Best Feline Friends and Cats in the Kitchen are preferred.