5.0 out of 5 stars Hill Science Dog Food
Published 9 days ago by Valerie Tucker

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged goods
Published 12 months ago by sweet pea

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged goods, November 17, 2013
The last two deliveries have arrived with very damaged cans. It is obvious the cans were damaged before packaging. It looks like the damaged cans were collected, repackaged and then sent to me, because every can was damaged in a different place. It makes me wonder if subscribe and save is a way to sell damaged goods. I would never buy these cans at the store. I am rethinking all of my subscribe and save deliveries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good any more, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Gourmet Beef Entree Dog Food, 5.8-Ounce Can, 24-Pack (Misc.)
My small dog used to like it a lot. But my last order in July 2014 is different. When I open the can no good beef smell and my dog would not eat it. Now I do not know what to do with the 24 cans. In the mean time I need to find something that my dog might like.

Posted on Oct 24, 2014 1:23:45 PM PDT
Thank you for your post. This is certainly an unusual report and please be assured that we will pass this along to our quality department. All of our products are covered under our 100% guarantee, we would recommend contacting Amazon about their return policy.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 18, 2014
My dog would not eat it. Gave it away to someone who try it with their dog.

Posted on Oct 24, 2014 1:26:44 PM PDT
We are sorry to hear that your dog did not want to eat the food. We could not tell if you had done a 7 day transition, this can be very helpful when trying to get a dog to eat a new food. All of our products are covered under the 100% guarantee.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Very dry. I had to add dog gravy just ..., September 17, 2014
Very dry. I had to add dog gravy just so my dog would eat it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2014 1:20:29 PM PDT
It sounds like your product may have been exposed to cold temps in the warehouse or delivery truck. Please be assured that the product is safe to feed. We appreciate your post and will report this to our quality group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hill Science Dog Food, November 16, 2014
Best dog food and very healthy. It is cheaper on Amazon mad with my Prime membership, they got here in two days. My mom has been in the hospital. I am her surrogate. Her little Yorkie Poo really likes this dog food. We only gave it to him once a day in the aft noons so that he will eat dry food the rest of the time. I ordered a crate for Mom as a Welcome Home present! She was pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Tried the Haute Couture Brands and Always Come Back to Science Diet, June 9, 2014
My Biewer terrier is just healthier when I stick to "tried and true " Science Diet. I mix a little of the wet food with the dry, and he seems perfectly happy with the combination. No more cheap, unhealthy preservative-filled dog treats. Unfortunately, I was giving them to him because he did not like the former fancy-boy brand of dog food. Turned his nose up at it. I I've been using Science Diet for my pets for thirty years. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars what I wanted, May 19, 2014
Having bought this in a pet shop I knew what I expected and this product is what expected. It is a good value and I will purchase it from Amazon when I need it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Wish it were More Cost-Effective, April 3, 2014
We were directed to Science Diet when the vet believed that her "flatulence" was the result of what she was eating ... Mighty Dog. While we raised her on Mighty Dog, we were amazed that Science Diet seemed to better agree with her GI system. As much as the product seems to love her, I just wish it were more cost-effective. She eats twice a day, and the best price I've ever found is $1 a can ... pretty steep. I just wish Hill's could do something about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be good, my dog loves it anyway., January 8, 2014
J. M. EVANS (Medford, Or USA) - See all my reviews
I have a picky Jack Russell Terrier, and he really likes this food, which I mix in with his normal dry kibble. It has a decent smell, and is not wet and runny or messy like a lot of canned foods for dogs. We both give it a paw up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lulu's happy...., June 7, 2013
She just LOVEs this food.... only problem I have is trying to slow her down from gulping it while eating!