Published 1 month ago by A. Minton

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged goods
Published 8 months ago by sweet pea

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged goods, November 17, 2013
The last two deliveries have arrived with very damaged cans. It is obvious the cans were damaged before packaging. It looks like the damaged cans were collected, repackaged and then sent to me, because every can was damaged in a different place. It makes me wonder if subscribe and save is a way to sell damaged goods. I would never buy these cans at the store. I am rethinking all of my subscribe and save deliveries.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Tried the Haute Couture Brands and Always Come Back to Science Diet, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Gourmet Beef Entree Dog Food, 5.8-Ounce Can, 24-Pack (Misc.)
My Biewer terrier is just healthier when I stick to "tried and true " Science Diet. I mix a little of the wet food with the dry, and he seems perfectly happy with the combination. No more cheap, unhealthy preservative-filled dog treats. Unfortunately, I was giving them to him because he did not like the former fancy-boy brand of dog food. Turned his nose up at it. I I've been using Science Diet for my pets for thirty years. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars what I wanted, May 19, 2014
Having bought this in a pet shop I knew what I expected and this product is what expected. It is a good value and I will purchase it from Amazon when I need it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Wish it were More Cost-Effective, April 3, 2014
We were directed to Science Diet when the vet believed that her "flatulence" was the result of what she was eating ... Mighty Dog. While we raised her on Mighty Dog, we were amazed that Science Diet seemed to better agree with her GI system. As much as the product seems to love her, I just wish it were more cost-effective. She eats twice a day, and the best price I've ever found is $1 a can ... pretty steep. I just wish Hill's could do something about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be good, my dog loves it anyway., January 8, 2014
J. M. EVANS (Medford, Or USA) - See all my reviews
I have a picky Jack Russell Terrier, and he really likes this food, which I mix in with his normal dry kibble. It has a decent smell, and is not wet and runny or messy like a lot of canned foods for dogs. We both give it a paw up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lulu's happy...., June 7, 2013
She just LOVEs this food.... only problem I have is trying to slow her down from gulping it while eating!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 18, 2014
My dog would not eat it. Gave it away to someone who try it with their dog.

Rate and Discover Movies