5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Best if ordered as a separate shipment. I had previously had it included with other soft-sided products and the heavy cat food crushed the other items.
Published 3 months ago by P. Allan Lester

3.0 out of 5 stars My cats don't like this one
My cats have always had Science Diet canned food. The like the turkey, chicken, and salmon minced food, but will barely eat any of the beef before they walk away from the dish. I'm not sure why. It all smells like cat food to me. But I won't be ordering the beef Science Diet again since the kitties gave it a "paws down."
Published 11 months ago by Misha

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 17, 2014
P. Allan Lester (NEWBURGH, NY, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars convnient and cheap., September 20, 2013
A. Schuhman "Shoe Fan" (Grand Rapids, Michigan) - See all my reviews
We have a cat with special diet needs. Dry cat food is bad for her and if we run out of food it is hard to find this brand and on sale. At $1.00 per can including shipping and tax its a value. Plus we set it up to ship each month so kitty always has her food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Science Diet Wet Cat Food, August 21, 2013
One of several I have ordered and all have arrived on time with no damage. High Quality food for cats and not too bad of price = expected more of a discount for case lot,

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious!, December 8, 2013
This gourmet turkey spread is delicious paired on a cheese tray with sesame crackers, extra sharp cheddar and cranberry-orange compote.

3.0 out of 5 stars My cats don't like this one, May 19, 2013
Misha (St. Cloud, MN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my cat's favorite, May 2, 2013
I agree with one of the reviewers that this cat food is on the watery side. However, I have a cat with stomatitis and I need to add water to some of the other brands of canned cat food I buy in order for her to eat it without the food getting stuck to her teeth and inflamed gums. I do not need to add water to this one. This is one of my cat's favorite flavors.

5.0 out of 5 stars a bit sloppy, April 3, 2013
At first I was a bit put off by the fact that this food is on the watery side. But I have now come to appreciate the fact that all I need to do is turn the can over and the food slops out. My cats don't seem to mind and it makes my morning routine just a little bit easier when I don't have to scrape food out of the can.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars Not wonderful, March 28, 2013
My cat has been ill (maybe just old) and the vet recommend I try him on a Hill's Science diet. Well, he ate it a couple of times and now will only eat it about once a month. I went back to feeding him other cat food and occasionally feed him HS. My other cat won't eat it either. She doesn't even want it occasionally but they both liked it for the first few times. Guess I just have picky cats.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Apr 9, 2014 12:34:21 PM PDT
Thanks for the post! We recently gained access to respond to posts.

We are sorry to hear that your cats did not care for this food. We do offer other flavors as well as chunks and gravy style food that your cats may prefer.

Thanks again!