5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific glasses, highly recommended
Published on August 5, 2011 by Port Louis

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY CHEAPLY MADE
I bought a pair of these glasses in January 2012. They came fairly quickly, and were shipped well, but the glasses themselves you could immediately see were awful.
The arms are about halfway down the side of the lenses, unlike the image shows them near the top.
The lenses themselves are hardly mirrored, and have a very obvious blue tint when worn.
Because...
Published on January 17, 2012 by Birkholz

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific glasses, highly recommended, August 5, 2011
I received these glasses a few days ago and in view of the price my expectations were not high. Much to my surprise I found the sunglasses perfect to look through with a neutral grey tint, despite the outside appearance of the lenses. I have a few pairs of Ray Ban and find these sunglasses to be astonishingly competitive. They filter just the right amount of sun and the frames are well made allowing the glasses to fit well and comfortably. What I most enjoyed was the neutral grey tint one saw on looking through the lenses leaving the color of objects true and accurate. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY CHEAPLY MADE, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Hilton Bay AV99 Aviator Sunglasses (Eyewear)
Because of the placement of the arms, the glasses are completely unwearable on my face. They want to cover my eyebrows instead of my eyes.
Immediately returning, DO NOT PURCHASE THESE!

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue Smoke Aviators, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Hilton Bay AV99 Aviator Sunglasses (Eyewear)
When i bought these sunglasses, i was super excited. But when they came, i was a little disappointed because the picture was not the same as the product itself. The nose piece is square and it does not have spring hinges. The glasses fit nicely but I'm a little bothered that i did not get what i was expecting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and small., October 9, 2012
This review is from: Hilton Bay AV99 Aviator Sunglasses (Eyewear)
The lenses are surprisingly nice for the price, however the frames are smaller than expected and fairly flimsy. Would have given them a longer test run had they not looked so small on my face, returned them a couple days after opening them.

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertisement, April 15, 2014
What I received was not what was advertised. Therefore I am returning. Colors and rims were different and looked very cheep.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, April 4, 2014
The sunglasses were scratched when I received them, they were made poorly, and are uneven on my face when worn. I should have known reading the previous reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, August 22, 2013
Very light pair of glasses, oversized (which is what I look for in aviators!) durable - I throw them in my purse and they haven't gotten a scratch so far. Very happy with this purchase. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It Looks Right..., October 6, 2012
They looked like the glasses I was looking for, but I wasn't sure until I received them; Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on good looking aviators in several colors, September 21, 2012
It's a good deal. I keep one with me, one in my bag, one in the car, and a spare one for dad. They look good and fit well Can't beat the price. Extremely fast shipping. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars i could be a 5 stars review, October 26, 2013
The colors aren't that i recived, i chose this sunglases because love these colors.... next time the must ask to the coustomer for the colors or let know that already dont have the colors.

Hilton Bay AV99 Aviator Sunglasses