Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 7, 2009
The seller (HealthandMed) was very prompt. I got it very quickly, the product arrived in very good quality.

The price is simply unbelievable. The lamp is huge, its STUNNING. It gives off a warm pink/golden glow. I was concerned that being so big, it wouldn't be bright, but it is! it lights up completely, its simply GORGEOUS.

I'm going to be buying more as soon as I can. The lamp is stunning, it being hand carved, really makes a difference too, it looks natural and stunning, with unique shapes and cleavage running through the rock. its really beautiful, and I'm very happy with this present I bought for myself.

I put it next to my computer and TV, and it actually helps me calm down as it heats up near these appliances. I would really recommend putting on there. The large size, the packet says that it came with, will purify the air of a room about 10x10 feet. Getting more or a larger one is recommended for a bigger room. . Seriously, though, I'd buy alot of them! they are gorgeous. I want another one to put near my bed. Its a soothing romantic light its beautiful ^^

also it seems like it would really be good to put in a kids room as a night light. a warm glow, very relaxing, and it will purify the air and neutralize irritants, its even been said to help calm people down, esspecially kids with ADD. I dont know how true it is, but it does calm me down, and even if it didn't do anything else but be pretty, it does that very well, and the price just cant be beat. ^^
0Comment33 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2010
This is the second salt crystal lamp that I have purchased. The first was bought at a gift shop (cost $39) and has worked beautifully. I was excited to see this one at such a low price because I wanted another one for a separate room. However, shipping for this heavy lamp was as much as the purchase price, so I really didn't save mcuh money at all. Why the salt crystal itself is quite pretty, the lamp that is included with it is worthless. The clip on the bulb is way to small to fit onto the hole in the bottom of the crystal. When the bulb is placed inside the crystal, is barely lights up half of the crystal. My original lamp lights totally with a beautiful, warm orange/pink light. I am very disappointed with this lamp and would send it back, but I've already paid enough in shipping for this poor product. I would recommend trying to find one of these in a store where you can see it working and save yourself the shipping.
22 comments21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2010
i ordered two large salt lamps 11-14 lbs i got one lamp 11-14 lbs and one half that size...i contacted the seller he says hes going by weight....and is kinda rude and does not listen to my complain he just blowing me off like im a idiot...i would never order from them AGAIN I GOT NOT WHAT I ORDERED AND IT WAS LATE
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised as to the quality of this purchase, and would recommend this to anyone who may want to order this lamp. The price is very reasonable for one this large.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2010
I am a late Christmas shopper and ordered this just a few days before Christmas. Unfortunately they were out of stock so I never recieved it. What I did recieve was a personal call from the president of the company, a sincere apology, a replacement of greater value and despite the delay my daughter's gift arrived on time and in good shape. They charged me no extras, not even additoanl shipping for having to be upgraded to be delivered on time. We enjoyed a relaxing evening by the warm glow of her new lamps and I will definately be doing more business with them. It is refreshing to be treated so well by a company. THANK YOU!
on November 10, 2010
This salt lamp is absolutely beautiful. I placed it on my bedside table and it makes a perfect nightlight. It gives off a very soft, very romantic glow that is bright enough so you can see your way in the dark but not so bright that it keeps me up at night. The crystal itself is very large and very heavy. It's not particularly beautiful when not lit up but once the light is turned on--WOW!

I like to think that it really does have air purification properties but I haven't really felt much of a difference in air quality as I don't have allergies. Either way--it is worth the price!
on September 5, 2013
Although these lamps vary in color and size, I have never seen one quite as goofy looking as this one. The lamp itself is a strange color to begin with, but the light switch, (which states in the description has a dimmer and it does not) is a slip in light and only lights on the bottom 1/4 of the lamp. Very disappointed with this.
on November 26, 2010
Very cool lamps. Bought three for various rooms.Nice ambient lighting.
Plus they are supposed to be a good air cleaner, they seem to help when smokers are in the house.
The company is also very pleasant to customers.
Unique and unusual .Everyone notices them.Would definitely buy from them again.Great price.
on October 6, 2013
It arrived on time and exactly as pictured. I was worried it would give off too red of a glow and be creepy at night. But, it is a nice faint orange glow and not creepy at all. I would recommend this too a friend.
on May 20, 2014
Did not come with bulbs and was not as pictured on the Amazon image. Had to buy the bulbs separately even though it states that the bulbs are included