Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Himalayan Salt Lamp with USB Plug
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 1, 2015
Greatly disappointed. First off, I realize that the shape and color can vary. The piece that we received was less than appealing. It was mostly dingy white with partial amber coloring. But, it worked so we kept it. My girlfriend placed it at her office desk positioning the amber portion toward her and the dingy white (most of it) facing the wall. She didn't keep it plugged in all of the time. Just when she was in the office and even then just for a portion of the work day. It has been in use for maybe half of the 9 months since we received it. Recently, the bulb stopped working. I unscrewed the wooden base from the salt lamp only to find that the LED bulb was hot glued to the base and is not replaceable. I'm not going to bother trying to fix this lamp as it is not too pretty to begin with. This was piece of junk!
on October 6, 2014
We placed this unit in our bedroom to flood it with the ions. Seems to make a difference. The air does appear to be fresher. Beautiful craftsmanship on the assembly. Very nice and pleasing to look at. Get one. You'll love it.
on February 24, 2013
This is a great lamp. I use it at work and it really helped my sinuses! Love the compact size and usb connection.
on January 24, 2013
I love this product, it fits perfectly on my rather small computer stand, and I intend to buy another one in the near future. Shipping was prompt. A great company - thanks!!
on January 27, 2016
I love this little lamp. It gives off a lovely glow which is just the right touch for my desk. This lamp is well made. I have several salt lamps ranging in size throughout my home as well. I prefer white bulbs not colored. This is exactly what this lovely little usb lamp has as well, a white bulb not one of those awful color changing bulbs.
on March 9, 2014
Salt Crystal helps to negate the electromagnetic stuff coming out of a computer that I sit in front of most of the day. And it's pleasant and pretty. Reminds me of the more important things in life; like positive energy.
on January 8, 2016
Pros:
Very pretty! This lamp definitely adds a little spark to any work space or home.

Cons: Doesn't heat up so I'm not sure if it's really activating.
You don't know what color of cord you'll get. My co-worker bought one and brought it to work. Hers had a white card and matched wonderfully with her iMac set up. I wanted to set my lamp up on my white night stand at home. Unfortunately the cord on mine was black and doesn't match so well

Overall: A nice decor piece for the price. If you want it for the healing effects of a salt lamp this probably isn't the lamp for you as it doesn't heat up a lot.
on November 8, 2014
Does not work at all. I have tried it on laptops, as well as my desktops. I do not know what is wrong with it. It's a bummer, I love the smaller size , but not thrilled with it not working at all. The stone is pretty !!!
on March 3, 2014
My daughter and I love the small salt lamps. They are connected to our computers and give us a nice light. They are looking so cute in the dark.
on June 29, 2015
Love love love love love. I have this one and a multicolored one in my desk. They make my whole work area feel happy. Item came packaged well in a cardboard box inside an amazon box. Item was in perfect condition. Plugs right into my usb cord and to date as given me no issues. Beautiful happy ambient light.