Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 6, 2015
worked perfectly for my 50s hairstyle for a production I was in. fit perfectly and did not slide around. the seller sent in a timely manner and I had no issues.
review image
on May 26, 2015
It's okay quality if you don't have a sewing machine. It's just regular plain od chiffon with about a cm of hemming. It's pretty tiny, about the size of a handkerchief. I wanted to use it as a small 50's sockhop scarf but it's a wee bit too small for that purpose and ends up looking ridiculous. It may work if you have a tiny neck or you just want to wrap your neck a little or if you are a child. This isn't really the "adult size" I expected. It won't tie like the picture shows on my neck. However, I have a lot of hair and will use this for a 50's ponytail look.
on January 26, 2016
Nice Chiffon score - better quality than I expected. This scarf is thicker and of a better weave than I was expecting, and so I am pleased! The color will work well as it is similar to the acrylic felt color that I purchased to make a poodle skirt. I also purchased the child cat eye glasses of the same color - however, they are not a perfect match. Since I plan to tie this onto my child's ponytail, the color difference won't be noticeable. The size is also nice - it is not long or large, but will work on a neck or on a ponytail. If a person has a large neck, it may not work, however, so check the measurements.
on January 19, 2016
I ordered the black scarf to finish off my daughters 50's outfit. The scarf barely fits my daughter's neck and she wears a small size in most cloths. The scarf does work perfectly for a hair tie and that is how we planned to use it. The quality of the chiffon is excellent. The fabric is very soft and can be used to created many different hair styles
on September 14, 2015
I bought this to wear around my neck for a Halloween costume. It works alright, but was a little smaller than I'd wanted. There really isn't that much to this scarf, and for this price it would probably have been better for me to just buy chiffon fabric. Still, it would be really cute as a ponytail scarf.
on September 6, 2013
I love these scarves! I recently had my thyroid removed and they worked great to conceal my scar. They are also very stylish and compliment an outfit.
on March 4, 2016
I purchased this scarf to wear as a headband for a vintage photo shoot and it worked out perfectly! It is a gorgeous shade of red and is the perfect size to wear as a headband. It is also perfect to wear around the neck, if you choose. The fabric is very nice for the price. I may buy this in a few more colors!
on November 12, 2015
Decent quality product, wouldn't use it for anything fancy, as the hemming is a little uneven and the edges aren't straight. Also, it is not 21" x 21" unless you really stretch the heck out of it. One edge is 21", other is more like 19-20". Unless you have a tiny neck, you'll probably be able to tie it, but don't expect more than a few inches to be hanging off the knot. Hopefully will work perfectly for our kindergartner, though, and the price was decent.
on October 4, 2015
It is too small to be worn like the picture shows. I am an average sized adult female and I can barely tie the scarf after its wrapped around my neck!
on August 15, 2015
Great, i wore it the day after it got here and if worked great, Didn't slip in my hair and was just long enough to make a cute bow. The little tag was annoying but tore off pretty easily. It is a tad small if you have lots of hair or want a big bow, but worked well for me