- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$27.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$44.86 (62%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Base Kit Includes:
Hip Hop Abs is a 30-day, dance-based in-home fitness program designed to help you burn fat and sculpt your abs without doing crunches or sit-ups.
It’s good for beginners as well as experienced exercisers.
Fitness trainer and professional dancer Shaun T teaches his easy-to-follow moves step by step, so you can do it even if you think you can’t dance.
If you’re new to working out, you won’t need to buy any extra equipment. All you need is a DVD player and room to move.
- Secrets to Flat Abs (13 Minutes) - Learn the Tilt, Tuck & Tighten training technique so you can really work your abs in every workout.
- Fat Burning Cardio (30 Minutes) - Dance-based cardio that’s set to hot music so you burn maximum calories.
- Ab Sculpt (25 Minutes) - A special workout that targets your abs without sit-ups or crunches.
- Total Body Burn (45 Minutes) - Cardio and total-body sculpting with more ab-defi ning moves.
- Hips, Buns and Thighs (25 Minutes) - Lift and fi rm your lower body, without squats and lunges.
- Last Minute Abs (5 Minutes) - A quick but effective ab routine for when you’re short on time.
- Last Minute Buns (5 Minutes) - Another short workout that targets your lower body in only a few minutes.
This guide will help you choose the right foods to help you lose weight faster!
Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide
Results on the run Food Guide
30-Day Workout Calendar
Born Shaun Thompson, Shaun T first made a name for himself as a track‑and‑field star at Rowan University, where he received a BS in Sports Science with a minor in Theater and Dance.
Since then he's put both degrees to epic use—appearing on HBO's Six Feet Under, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, CNN, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Good Morning America, and The Doctors—and working with Nike, Boost Athletic Shoes, RadioShack, and the LA Lakers.
In 2007, Shaun T created the phenomenally successful dance‑based workout, Hip Hop Abs. A year later, he followed that with another big hit—Rockin' Body—as well as two workouts for children—Shaun T's Fit Kids Club and Get Real with Shaun T.
In 2009, Shaun T and Beachbody blew up the fitness world with the launch of INSANITY, a 60‑day total‑body conditioning workout that's insanely hard—but gets incredible results.
Over the next few years, the INSANITY workout series continued to grow with the launch of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, the sports-specific training program based on drills used by pro athletes; and THE ASYLUM Volume 2—the next 30 days of jaw‑dropping, competition‑crushing workouts.
Then in 2013, Shaun T again revolutionized the fitness industry by creating FOCUS T25, a jam‑packed workout program that makes every minute count, so you can get an hour's worth of results in just 25 minutes.
Now, with INSANITY MAX:30, Shaun T lays down a new challenge—to push yourself to a new personal best every time you work out. It's the craziest 30 minutes of your day, but he gives you all the tools you need to get the best results of your life.
loved this. Its the perfect workout for the person who doesn't want a super high intensity workout. The dancing makes you think that its not even a workout.Published 14 hours ago by angela
I have worked out with Turbo Jam for years and I assumed that beachbody Hip Hop Abs would be another great work out. I was really disappointed. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Brady Chavez
Great workout and alot of fun. Great variety in options & level.Published 11 days ago by Judi Machamer