Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 6, 2012
I am an RN and work on a very busy med/surg floor and so we get numerous and various lab work done on patients and there is not a day that I don't review a result on here for any abnormal levels. Especially helpful knowing the lab indicators . It has truly enhanced my knowledge and better able to take care of my patients"............thank you.
on September 21, 2012
As a nursing student I need to look up lab values all the time, and this app makes it super easy! It's got the labs broken down by category (kidney values, cardiac enzymes, etc.) which makes it easy to find what I need with just a click. It lists normal values, and also goes into detail on abnormal values and their possible causes. Again: great app, very user-friendly, makes it quick and easy to check a value. I highly recommend this app!
on January 7, 2013
I would recommend this to anyone that just needs a quick overview of various types of labs and the tubes used. I am a clinical pharmacist that tries not to draw too many labs on my patients so I use this to check which tubes the lab can use and as a refresher on the labs I do not order very often.
on January 15, 2013
This app provides very in depth detail of lab values, including what the causes for them to be elevated or lowered are. Very useful learning tool.
on January 29, 2014
I love this app. I am a nurse and like to have info at my finger tips without having to carry multiple books. My favorite part is the lab section. Not only do they give you an explanation of the lab, they give you reference ranges, differential diagnosis for low and high values, but they also tell you what tubes to use for collection! This is especially helpful if you don't draw too often. THIS APP IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
on April 28, 2013
For a small size app like this one, it has an enormous amount of information. The app is also very fast and easy to use.
on March 23, 2013
Good tool! In school and work as a new LPN and this app comes in handy for quick reference when needed
on January 24, 2013
App is easy to use and contains detail to understand lab. Offers reasons for high or low values and what test tube is needed for blood draw. Encouraged nursing students to use and learn.
on June 17, 2013
I'm a nursing student and I used this to help with my clinical write ups. It gives you basic information, possible causes for increased and decreased values. After going through all the values, along with a patient history, I could usually figure out what was going on with my patient. Good app for the price. I had to do further research from time to time, but was pleased overall with this purchase.
on July 1, 2013
This app makes my job a bit easier. I sometimes can't recall which tubes I need to draw or what the study is looking for--it not only helps me recall those things, but it also helps me track what the doctors are trying to achieve with their care/treatment plans.