5.0 out of 5 stars Hipster Puppies is adorably ironic
This is the perfect book for any dog lover, a great quirky gift for anyone with a sense of humor and a fun coffee table discussion book. Page 65 is especially 'awww'-some.
Published on August 21, 2011 by waylonlover

I did not buy, I checked it out from the library for my daughter who loves dogs. Who doesn't love cute dogs?

Anyway, I was reading the book with my daughter and made it about half-way through the book when captions started using profanity - F***, A-hole, and other interesting acronyms like HPV, etc. The profanity is not needed.

The photography was...
Published 21 months ago by Coconut the Critic

5.0 out of 5 stars Hipster Puppies is adorably ironic, August 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the Right Medicine, August 16, 2011
C. Wong "Book worm" (Plano, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
The reason that I gave this book four stars is that it was just what I needed at the time. I was in the hospital for a six hour operation. I did not need complicated text while in pain, I needed something very simple and heartwarming. A good deal of the pictures had dogs wearing glasses, I am tired of that but I loved the pictures of dogs all bundled up in warm scarves. I think that the pictures were better than the captions so I ended up ignoring most of them.

This book makes an excellent gift for anyone who has surgery coming up. Something soothing and doesn't require a lot of thought. It is the second best thing to having a real pup by your side.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL @ Hipster Puppies, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
This book is witty, snarky and genuinely LOL funny. I'm not just saying it because my pug, Stella is on page 23, it has serious comedic value. Not to mention, the puppy photos are way too cute. Weingarten has given these "hipster puppies" intelligent captions that are the antitheses of hipster because in no way would these puppies define themselves as hipsters, but instead something far more superior and classy. Great conversation piece/coffee table book. I recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars So deck!, March 24, 2014
Courtney (Hollywood,CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
I love this book! It's entertaining for hipsters and non-hipsters! So cute!! Highly recommended to everyone. Waiting for Hipster puppies 2 or dare I say it HIPSTER KITTIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
What a great purchase. I couldn't be happier with the book. It arrived speedily and in great condition and it's just TOO CUTE!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
cute photos for what it is. got a new puppy and santa brought this --and several other books... book gave us a few laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
If you love dogs and love to mock the irony of the hipster culture, you will crack up wiht this. It was my wife's favorite christmas presemt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Homerun!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
I bought this as a gift for my friend's birthday - she is a hipster and has an adorable dog. We spent an hour cracking up over the hillarious captions -- a great gift!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the Family unless you want your kids learning words like the "Fbomb", July 19, 2012
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)

The photography was also poor.

The book should be labeled on the cover as containing explicit language.

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad its worse, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Hipster Puppies (Paperback)
I'll be honest. I haven't read the book. I have, however, met its illustrious author, Christopher Weingarten. This despicable man is so unabashedly odious that the only copy of "Hipster Puppies" that I would buy is one that my dog craps on and I send back to Mr. Weingarten via C.O.D. At his famed Hipster Puppy Pageant, this man went to great lengths to attempt sarcasm, insert gratuitous cursing, mention "my girlfriend," and alienate those who threatened his wasabi pea-sized masculinity. Not only did he shoo people and their dogs off the stage nastily, but also he forced his audience to listen to his simpering voice carry on and on in its attempts at tired jokes. Do not buy this book.

ARRAY(0xd998f268)

Hipster Puppies
Hipster Puppies by Christopher R. Weingarten (Paperback - July 5, 2011)
$14.00 $5.60