Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

100%

on March 29, 2014
This is my second Hirsch band. The first was for a Seiko orange monster. I was so happy with the quality and wrist feel I ordered another for my Omega Speedmaster broad arrow. Hirsch has the ability to look the part at any price point. The stitching is real and has not come undone or frayed over time. In fact like all high quality leather the more you wear it and break it in the better it looks and feels.
The photos show two bands to tuck the extra part of the strap under. One is actually a little loop of leather to keep the bands together in shipping and can be discarded.
on June 20, 2014
I was concerned about this being long enough on my largish wrists. I t just made it on the second hole, leaving just enough material to extend into the loop. Very well made and appears that it will be very durable.
on June 3, 2015
Great quality watch band. I got this to complement a seiko 5 blue dial and it makes the watch looks much more expensive / classier. The band is a bit on the thick side, which complements the watch (at least in my opinion). I would highly recommend a push button deployment clasp, it will make the band last longer, but seeing the initial quality I would imagine this band with or with out deployment clasp would last a long long time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2014
This is a really nice watchband. I have looked it over very carefully and I can't detect a single flaw in the leather. The leather is tanned beautifully. The buckle is polished to a very high degree. It smells like a new baseball glove. The leather is kind of thick and feels good on the arm, no sharp edge or scratchiness. Expensive, but, in this case, you get what you pay for. It makes my $60 Seiko look like a hundred dollar watch. Highly recommended due to the old world craftsmanship.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2015
Very nice quality and feel. It's held up for quite awhile. There's definitely a thickness that you won't find in all watch bands, but I like it very much.
on March 10, 2016
Classes up my boyfriend's Seiko watch 100%. So far it has held up to wear very nicely and he keeps it on in the shower almost daily.
on August 19, 2015
Very Stylish and duracble nice smell of genuine leather. Thick and looks like it's up to any job.
on December 1, 2014
Great and simple product. Feels wonderful. Definitely a quality piece.
on February 25, 2015
Very nice quality watch band.

See 1 answered question