5.0 out of 5 stars Quality strap, looks fantastic!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Hirsch 109002-70-22 22 -mm Genuine Calfskin Watch Strap (Watch)
I was flip flopping between this Hirsch strap and a similar strap from Hadley-Roma. In the end I bought the one from Hirsch and I'm glad I did. When I touched the strap for the first time I knew it was a quality strap. The strap is quite thick and has a rich brown color. The contrasting stitching is a nice touch too. To my surprise the strap also came with 2 watch springs! The strap is currently on my Citizen Eco-Drive CA0331-05 and it looks so much better than the stock black strap. I'm very satisfied with this strap and am looking to break this strap in over the next few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, January 27, 2014
The leather is butter smooth and the stitching is perfect. This is a thick, chunky, beautiful watchband. It even smells good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Strap, May 16, 2013
I put this watch on a Seiko SNZH53K1 (blue face) as I had seen suggested on Worn & Wound. The strap is pretty thick and somewhat stiff when new. However, after about four or five wears it starts to break in. The quality and style of the strap will add a lot to any watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for just a few dollars more., December 23, 2014
Jerald Friedman (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This is an awesome strap. Really nice and thick. If you've cheaped out and bought other straps before, you will certainly notice a difference with this one. Lovely cognac color gets compliments often, and it breaks in very nicely. The manufacturer claims it is water resistant, and I've had water splash on it and worn it into the shower once by accident and it dried out fine with no ill effects.
I'm definitely planning on replacing my cheaper straps with this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking band, June 3, 2014
Tom (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
Was looking for a quality band for my Citizen JY0005-50E. Saw many reviews about Hirsch. It is a very good looking band. The pin holes aren't super tight but a great fit. The watch looks really cool now and reduced the weight a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again, October 16, 2013
Fahim (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Absolutely perfect fit for my watch. The look, the feel and the quality of a Hirsch strap is incomparable to any other brands. Water resistant is one of the reasons I bought this strap. It's worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality...., June 4, 2013
C. F. Houston (L.A. (Lower Alabama)) - See all my reviews
Great quality, a little stiff in the begining but seems like it is going to be a great band. A ++

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strap, November 16, 2014
Love this strap. Great quality leather -- get lots of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch band., October 8, 2014
I wear this on my Seiko SKX 173. It looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 11, 2014
Great leather strap. The color is perfect.