Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 3, 2013
It was with a lot of anticipation that we ordered this product as a CD via the company website. I love the rich texts, but unless you are listening with the lyrics in front of you, the words are very difficult to make out. If I didn't hear the same complaint from my wife and kids, I would have chalked it up to excess earwax or something. Huge disappointment:(
on June 11, 2013
Fantastic arrangements for congregation and orchestra. So many different colors but all in a traditional style. Text is super rich and while it does help to have the words in front of you, I could understand the lyrics just fine.
on April 17, 2013
The sound does not always come through crisp (it is not a studio recording) but the arrangements are great and they are sung especially well.
on June 16, 2015