Scrubs 9 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. My American Girl A run in with her old flame Sean and an accident in her new car leads Elliot to the realization that nothing good has happened to her in the three years that she has been at Sacred Heart.
2. My Journey J.D.'s feeling left out on his friendship with Turk and gets hurt when Turk brings The Todd to the bar where they were supposed to catch up on their friendship.
3. My White Whale Finding difficulties on training his interns, J.D. calls out to Elliot for some help. She indicates Sean, who gave Elliot great tips based on his dolphin training that fit perfectly for her interns.
4. My Lucky Night Finding difficulties on training his interns, J.D. calls out to Elliot for some help. She indicates Sean, who gave Elliot great tips based on his dolphin training that fit perfectly for her interns.
5. Brother, Where Art Thou? Dan decides to stay with J.D. for a while after their mom's new fiancé kicks him out, but after spending some quality time with him at the hospital, Dan isn't sure if he likes the cynical person his little brother has become.
6. My Advice to You A chance meeting in the elevator sparks a new friendship between J.D. and the mysterious Danni whose ongoing dialogue about her ex forces J.D. to talk about his feelings for Elliot.
7. My Fifteen Seconds As J.D.'s relationship with Danni progresses, he and Dr. Cox are forced to spend more time together outside of the hospital, to Perry's great chagrin. However, their antics, designed to sabotage each other, end up only aggravating Jordan and Danni.
8. My Friend the Doctor Turk is happy that he finally makes it through a solo surgery without the assistance of Carla. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox dreads the fact that he is getting older as his back goes out.
9. My Dirty Secret Elliot's feeling uncomfortable using clinical terms for her patient's private parts - a result of a repressed childhood and an accidental orgasm she inflicted on a patient during a pelvic exam.
10. My Rule of Thumb Carla and Elliot try to help a patient, Maggie, lose her virginity as she prepares to die.
11. My Clean Break J.D. tries to break-up with Danni, but she beats him to it when she realizes that she will always be second place to Elliot in his heart.
12. My Catalyst J.D. believes he may have finally found a mentor in Dr. Kevin Casey, a surgeon with obsessive-compulsive disorder, and it turns out that Dr. Cox has always been jealous of the guy. Meanwhile, Janitor and his new assistant help Kelso out with a garbage problem.
13. My Porcelain God Elliot finds herself perplexed over a simple procedure that leaves her questioning her career path. She goes to seek Dr. Kevin Casey's advice but becomes frustrated when she learns that the epiphany toilet, which the Janitor secretly installed on the roof,…
14. My Screw Up Jordan's brother and sister return but Dr. Cox learns his brother-in-law Ben hasn't visited a doctor about his cancer in the 2 years he has been gone traveling the world.
15. My Tormented Mentor Jordan's friends Allison and Maddie come to town to provide moral support for Jordan after her brother's death - however, their constant presence does not provide any relief to Dr. Cox.
16. My Butterfly An ever present butterfly prompts the question on what could have happened different as Turk looks for his lucky doo-rag for surgery, and Elliot tries to find a lost stuffed animal for a child needing a bone marrow transplant.
17. My Moment of Un-Truth J.D. must keep a secret when Carla's "what-if" guy asks her out on a date.
18. His Story II Turk has to confront a young patient of his when he accidentally cuts a nerve and the boy (who happens to be a concert pianist) loses use of one of his hands.
19. My Choosiest Choice of All J.D. hooks up with Danni again after Sean returns, but he can't forget about his passionate night with Elliot. Meanwhile, Perry realizes he might actually have a crush on the one doctor he loathes.
20. My Fault Elliot asks Sean to move in with her, which only adds to JD's problems. Turk is unsure why Dr. Miller's attitude towards him has changed, until he finds out Carla un-invited her from their wedding.
21. My Self-Examination J.D. is unsure what to do when he realizes he made a mistake telling Elliot he loved her.
22. My Best Friend's Wedding The big day for Turk and Carla has finally arrived but a patient holds up Turk. With Elliot still angry at him, J.D. attempts to reconcile her with Sean as a way to make every thing right again in their friendship.
|Starring||Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke|
|Supporting actors||Donald Faison, Neil Flynn, Ken Jenkins, John C. McGinley, Judy Reyes, Scott Foley, Robert Maschio, Aloma Wright, Bellamy Young, Jason Baumgard, Portia Dawson, Michael Edwin, Frank Encarnacao, Mackenzie Hannigan, Michael Hobert, Kyle Sullivan, Barrow Davis|
|Producers||Gabrielle Allan, Garrett Donovan, Neil Goldman, Tim Hobert, Bill Lawrence, Liz Newman, Danny Rose, Mike Schwartz, Matt Tarses, Eric Weinberg, Randall Winston|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
DVD arrived in great condition, works perfectly too. Went straight into my collection.Published 2 months ago by Derek Wamboldt