Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM Subscribe & Save

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2011 11:16:22 PM PST
People are now reporting that Jesse's Conspiracy Theory shows are disappearing off their DVR's. TruTV censored his "Police State" show, but it is available for viewing on the internet, and quite interesting...pretty important for you all to watch. Nuf said.

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 7:10:54 AM PDT
chadwick says:
I heard that there is a direct correlation between the number of viewers his show receives and the probability his show stays on the air. Spooky.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2011 7:35:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 4, 2011 7:42:47 PM PDT
The Police State episode has also disappeared from the iTunes store. The other episodes are still there. Rumor has it that DHS threatened the TruTV executives because DHS did not want people to learn about the new FEMA-run government concentration camps--Auschwitz USA. There are plenty of videos of these camps on YouTube. It could also have something to do with the pictures of millions of multi-person plastic coffins that FEMA has on hand. ThePrimeDirective.net

Posted on Apr 12, 2011 7:24:48 PM PDT
ProfRice says:
Yes, I had several shows on my DVR. Now only one remains. Where did they go?
Also, his show is not on in my market anymore. I learned alot, but mostly my curiosity
was aroused. Caused me to get on the internet and try to validate these wild, outrageous
claims. The worst part was it all seems to be true.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2011 10:47:36 PM PDT
It's very discouraging, yes, I agree. Tough to know what to believe any more, isn't it? With 2012 approaching, I'm sure many of us are very curious as to what's going on behind the scenes. They are rather outrageous claims, aren't they. I wonder if they did not take him off the air because of that alone, so I'm open to "both sides of the story". Just seems to be rather oddly "hush hush". Don't you think??

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 5:50:01 PM PDT
J. Matthews says:
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2011 9:19:18 AM PDT
I just heard him say he is starting the third season of his show, hopefully (the key word).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 25, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read
63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read by Jesse Ventura (Hardcover - April 4, 2011)
4.1 out of 5 stars (268)