Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: His-Love.com
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on February 12, 2013
This was a great book to cleanse my mind with. It was a really fast read that grabbed your attention immediately.. I am not a great fan of novellas, but this one was well written and had a story line that was believable. Each character flowed and was given a life that didn't leave you trying to figure out what the heck they were even added for. I will be adding her to the list of authors that I read their works whenever they produce something. Here's to a wonderful reading relationship!!!!
on February 9, 2013
This was a great read to see how Laisha had so much dislike for Devin, and to see that you never know what or who God has in store for you, Author Deese touched on so many issues in this book from self-esteem, to dealing with family members putting you down and them the thought of dealing in a interracial relationship....Good novella.
on August 1, 2012
The person you love could be just a click away. You never know who you will end up falling in love with. This is a fun short story, it was interesting and written very well. Even though I figured out what was going to happen, I still found myself continuing to read the entire story, I laughed and cried. I enjoyed the closure that Laisha received from her past and how she learned how to lean on others. This is a great story an I would recommend it to anyone.
on November 4, 2012
This was my first time reading anything from Allyson M. Deese and I was very pleased. I loved all the areas she touched on from finding love to self esteem issues to interaccial dating. It was a great love story I loved Devin's determination to get the women he loved. I look forward to reading more from this author.
on December 10, 2013
I just read Hislove.com. It was a good read. I enjoyed it a lot. Caught myself smiling as I read through it. I love books that bring out emotions. I also love books that make you think. All issues have reasons and history behind them. I love that Allyson Deese used this message in such a creative way. This book can make your wonder about your own issues and where it stems from. I plan to read more stories from the author.
on December 10, 2013
This was another good read! I especially loved how the author let us know what was at the root of the heroine's low self-esteem issues and unhealthy relationship with food. That was a major touch of reality in this fictional work. Thanks for that!
on October 9, 2014
What we need and what we want is sometimes a lot closer than we think. This book nailed the concept of not ignoring what God intends when it could be right before your very eyes!
on April 5, 2014
MinImal character development. I like that it was not a raunchy story, but the characters were one-dimensional. The issues faced could have led to a much richer story.
on October 9, 2014
Short and sweet! Love could be one click away, I really enjoyed this.
on September 28, 2012
You know what, she put the time in to write this book, which is more than I've ever done. It was not a book I enjoyed, but I applaud her obvious efforts and I pray God's blessings on her as she continues to write to glorify His name.