Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 10, 2011
I just received this item and I am extremely disappointed. The blade is only about a foot long and the handle is tiny. This item looks like a toddler's toy and it doesn't even have an edge on it. Waste of money.
on April 8, 2011
This sword is the biggest piece of junk I have ever seen. I purchased it for my son and it broke into multiple pieces within the first week. The workmanship is aweful and I would not recommend this to anyone. I would send it back but I don't know where to send it. Do not buy this junk!!!!!
on March 12, 2011
The description of the sword makes it sound like a full size sword that is 18 in. It is not I believe the company is misrepresenting this product.
on July 21, 2013
Unreal. I thought that this sword was life size and detached from the sheath. Neither. It's a baby-size replica ... and it wouldn't come out of the sheath!! Don't get it. It's a ripoff. I got taken. I would mail it back to get my money back, but the shipping costs would make it senseless to ship it back.
on January 23, 2015
I ordered this sword for a display I am putting together. I ordered the mini replica cause the full size would not fit in the display setting.
I read reviews complaining about this item, the length, the quality, etc. I just got mine today.
As in the description it is 18". Most people complaining about the size must not have read the description.
As for the looks of it, it is a replica and has very good detail for it's size.
As for the quality. It is pretty well made and solid for it's size.
Note that this is not something to buy as a toy for a kid or if your looking for a full size replica.
But if your looking for a nice replica for display and you have limited space, this is great.
on June 27, 2013
This item is too small to be a replica and too big to be a letter opener ... a total waste of money!
on February 7, 2013
FYI
For those of you who do not know...
"New" sword "do not" come with a factory "edge".
You have to put the edge on most/any new sword.
on May 18, 2015
Thought I was buying a larger model of this sword, but that's my bad.
It is a good looking replica. I like the etching on the sword blade.
on December 18, 2013
This is a great collectable for someone that collects replicas of civil war weapons or even someone that is a sword collector.
on May 15, 2013
Want kudos with grandboys??? BUY THESE!!!!!! the boys went ape and even dad was pleased with quality!!!!! I Highly recommend