Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A History of Modern Germany: 1871 to Present
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

83%
17%
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 22, 2013
I just had a test in the class I bought this for yesterday and I felt that it really helped prepare me for it. It always sucks to study but if I didn't have to take a test on it, I would have actually enjoyed reading this for the most part anyway. It is very interesting, well-written, and I would highly recommend it to those interested in studying German history.
on September 12, 2015
The book is great and the company that sold it to me is fantastic as well. We has some minor issues, but they were soooo ready to fix it that even Amazon itself needs to learn from these folks the art of customer service! Really impressed.
on June 4, 2014
If you are looking for in-depth detail on German politics during that era, this is the book for you. At times it is a bit dense to plow through.
on April 28, 2015
It was for school, so not too thrilling, but I received it on time!
on February 15, 2015
Exactrly what I was looking for and great condition
on December 6, 2013
I really liked this book for my German history course. the pages are thin and so the highlighting would leak through sometimes but overall the information was thorough. It was very helpful as a backup to in class lecture notes.