5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read!, March 22, 2013
I just had a test in the class I bought this for yesterday and I felt that it really helped prepare me for it. It always sucks to study but if I didn't have to take a test on it, I would have actually enjoyed reading this for the most part anyway. It is very interesting, well-written, and I would highly recommend it to those interested in studying German history.

4.0 out of 5 stars Contains an exceptional amount of detail, June 4, 2014
This review is from: A History of Modern Germany: 1871 to Present (7th Edition) (Paperback)
If you are looking for in-depth detail on German politics during that era, this is the book for you. At times it is a bit dense to plow through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Backup for Lecture, December 6, 2013
I really liked this book for my German history course. the pages are thin and so the highlighting would leak through sometimes but overall the information was thorough. It was very helpful as a backup to in class lecture notes.

A History of Modern Germany: 1871 to Present (7th Edition)
A History of Modern Germany: 1871 to Present (7th Edition) by Dietrich Orlow (Paperback - December 1, 2011)
$96.33 $78.12