Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 14, 2014 2:24:17 PM PST
I'm excited for this to hear works by legends like Halford and Doro - but a medley? Really metallica? Lame. And Halestorm? PLEASE NO!! I'm tired of the media-driven nonsense that Lzzy Hale is actually one of the "metal queens." There's about 50 female fronted bands that rock harder, they just don't have media outlets like Revolver Magazine shoving them down our throats every month the way she does. Still, anything that benefits one of Ronnie's causes gets my $$$. Look up his Christmas Album if you haven't already, tons of metal legends on there, and Dio's personal cover of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is un-frickin-believable.

Posted on Mar 26, 2014 5:35:51 AM PDT
Chris Kaiser says:
I don't like Metallica or Lemmy. There really are only a few artists on this CD that I really am excited to hear.

Posted on Mar 27, 2014 6:29:32 PM PDT
Rob Halfords "Man On The Silver Mountain" & Tenacious Ds "Last In Line" are highlights in my opinion!

Posted on Mar 30, 2014 12:16:38 PM PDT
I bought it to benefit Dio's causes....

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2014 4:22:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2014 4:26:30 PM PDT
Tenacious replacing the guitar solo with that flute or synth(can't tell) kinda hurts "The Last In Line." Metallica sucks! I thought the same thing about a medley David. And Killswitch doesn't have to do their patented vocal crap on a Dio song but they do it anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 14, 2014
Latest post:  Apr 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life
Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life by Ronnie James Dio (Audio CD - 2014)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (191)