Customer Discussions > No Chocolate Cake forum

Hit play, sit back, and enjoy!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 26, 2010 11:31:20 PM PDT
A. Tanaka says:
I was first turned on to the Gin Blossoms back in the summer of `94 at a summer camp. A girl I worked with was from Tempe and had this great cd that we couldn't stop listening to. Turns out it was New Miserable Experience. I played it over and over again, and to this day it's a cd that I can just hit play and let it play all the way through. Major Lodge Victory was another success, though it never got the press and acclaim that it deserved.

No Chocolate Cake is a grand slam! It's another album that you can play straight through without skipping songs. Everything that I (and the band's many fans) love about the band are there-Robin's great voice, the brilliant songwriting, the sweet harmonies, and the musicianship of the band as a whole (it's a real treat to watch the band play live).

I've been looking forward to this album for months now, and it's everything I hoped it would be and then some. It gives me the same feeling that New Miserable Experience did.

Expect a number of hits from this album. "Miss Disarray", "I Don't Want To Lose You Now", "Somewhere Tonight", "Go CryBaby", "Something Real" could all be potential radio hits.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2010 6:36:45 AM PDT
Yeah, I'm doing exactly as your titel say. So far loving it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  No Chocolate Cake forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 26, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 27, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
No Chocolate Cake
No Chocolate Cake by Gin Blossoms (Audio CD - 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (47)