Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
vote
You can scrape off the IP 65 silicone layer off just enough to fit into the connector and re-waterproof the connector with a silicone gel or heat shrink.
Jan 17, 2014 by HitLights
votes
They can take a sharp turn in any direction so I would say yes
Sep 5, 2013 by Ken B
votes
Not sure I quit understand your question, but this connector is used to add more lights to the orginal length you have. If you are using lights above your cabinets then I would use just a wire connector and the smaller wire to jump from one to the other. It is alot less visible than the connectors
Apr 19, 2014 by Gail Clubb
votes
They are supposed to be able to be cut but once we cut the strip we couldn't get it to work properly with the connectors.
Oct 1, 2013 by Jennifer
votes
Yes, but be cognizant of the proper gauge wire for the desired length of additional wire to be soldered to the cut ends particularly if you are talking about adding feet not inches to this connector. This company has a good support line that may be helpful with further technical info.
Apr 17, 2014 by jd
votes
I used these on the waterproof type LED in 300 an 600 count strips an used a razorblade at the closest LED to remove the clear silicone to the cut point. you have top open the 2 plastic catches to get the strip to make contact with the terminals and close the halves to ensure contact. If going to be used outside, recover the connector with silicone again to prevent water from getting to the spices.
Apr 25, 2013 by M. N.
votes
I believe 4 connectors but they are NO GOOD. They do not work well (poor fit) with the LED strip as the last LED interferes with closure of the connectors.
28 days ago by Charles Buhman
votes
I really can't remember. But I think there were 6 of them.
Aug 30, 2014 by J. Sears
votes
Yes, you get 4 connector jigs. However, they connectors did not fit the LED ribbon. The last LED was too close to the end for it to fit into the snap enclosure. I ended up junking mine and soldering in a simple wire connection between ribbons. ALSO BSEE.
Jul 22, 2014 by Charles Buhman
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers