Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: White 1|Change

on September 29, 2014
The first and best vibrator on the market. My girlfriend was convinced that she did not like vibrations at all. However, she is a complete convert and loves this thing more then me. It is nicknamed "The Beast". But don't let that scare you off. This thing is POWERFUL. Frankly she really wanted some lower speeds, so....drum roll please...you can buy a light dimmer switch here on Amazon for about $9 and VIOLA! Now you have pinpoint speed control from its most powerful settings all the way down to low, slow rumbling, and everything in between. A light dimmer switch is a must have essential for this device. You can thank me later...
on January 3, 2013
I can only say good things about this product! For the first few weeks I didn't even try any of the attachments, I was having too much fun with it alone! Even the low setting is super powerful. Its fun alone or with my boyfriend. The attachments are also super fun to use. This is a must have in any collection!
on May 5, 2015
I did not receive a Hitachi massager as pictured, I received a Wand Essentials branded massager. -2 stars for false advertising, the Seller was 'We Care More'.

I do however like the massager I was sent.
There is a built in dial style speed control from 0 to 10.
There is one button which turn the unit on, switches the vibrate pattern when pressed again(there are 8) and turns the unit off when held down. I like pattern 5(or maybe its 6) the most. ;)
It is not very strong on the lowest setting but on the highest it is very strong. Is it as strong as the Hitachi? I can't say as I don't have one.
The cover for the head of the massager feels cheap to me(pics).
Overall I am happy with the purchase hints the 3 stars. How long will the massager last, time will tell; I will update if I have problems with it.
on January 13, 2013
I purchased this massager because of the reviews. There aren't very many reviews here that address this as a massager for body aches, but rather for sexual pleasure. Okay, okay, I totally bought this for the latter, but I have to admitt that I enjoy this more as a back massager than I do for fun in the bedroom. The vibration does seem to penetrate pretty deep and feels nice on my back.
As a toy, I just don't see where all the hype is coming from. I almost wish someone could show me what I'm doing wrong. Even on low, this thing makes me feel like I'm holding a jackhammer to my girly parts and that is not a sexy feeling. I used this with my husband and solo and with the g-spot attachment because I really was looking for a reason to love this as much as everyone else was. I'm disappointed, but I will keep it to use as a back massager. Also, fyi, it really is loud which takes away from the experience.
There are better toys out there.

EDITED: June 2013
Soooooo....it turns out, I love this thing. It took a little practice to get it right, but truly this things helps achieve earth shattering O's. Alone or with a partner, you can't go wrong. Love it!
33 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2014
As you probably know, this is an external kind of toy, except if you use the attachments.

It's a little too strong even on the lowest setting, but mind-over-matter that, and it'll be the fastest achieved orgasm you'll ever have, not to mention a strong one. I'm more of a take my time kind of person, so this is just a practical fix for me if I'm running late, but want the serotonin rush. ;-)

The attachments are not my thing. The gel material is a little too hard and the size not as great.

Another less expected use besides a regular massager: it's great to use externally during your period. Hear me out! I don't ever do anything during those days with anyone, but with the assistance of Mr. Playtex making sure there are no unwanted spills, your pleasure fix can be a VERY effective painkiller. You'll still need Motrin, don't get me wrong. But this is, in my book, the only effective way to get some during those awful days WHILE seriously aiding your cramps, with zero mess. Yeah. You're welcome!

Don't use it every day or too many times a week, though. The vibration is very strong, so it can be numbing. If you get this, just decrease its use, perhaps alternating with another less intense kind of toy, and you'll be fine.

Hi Mom! Hi Dad! And Grams! I write reviews! I'm famous! Lol!
on February 18, 2015
As others have said, this is NOT the Hitachi Magic Wand of years past - ALL actual Hitachi Magic Wands are extinct - the company quit making them at the end of 2012 and sold their remaining leftover stock in early 2013. The wand you see here is made in China by Vibratex - the former distributor of the actual Hitachi Magic Wand. Vibratex bought the rights to the name and is having a copy of the wand made themselves, calling it "THE ORIGINAL MAGIC WAND." IT IS NOT AN ORIGINAL MAGIC WAND! It is nothing of the sort, it is a cheap imitation.

As others have said, until around 1995, the Hitachi was made in Japan as the HV-250 with a 24 watt motor, then the HV-250R after 1995 with a 20 watt motor. These junky overheating wands sold here have pitiful 10 watt motors in them, cheap digital circuit boards, and they're lightweight junk compared to the originals. Plainly - YOU CANNOT BUY A BRAND NEW HITACHI MAGIC WAND ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW - THEY HAVEN'T MADE THEM SINCE 2012!!!!! PLEASE, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS GOOD PEOPLE! DON'T BE MAD WHEN SOMEBODY OFFERS TO SELL YOU A BRAND-NEW ITEM THAT LITERALLY HASN'T BEEN MADE IN OVER TWO YEARS!!!!

If you want an ACTUAL Hitachi Magic Wand, your only option currently is to go on Ebay and buy a clean used one (preferably an orange label one made before 1995, because nobody counterfeits those yet), clean it, replace the head for $10, and then you actually have something that will last you a lifetime. Good luck!
55 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
The wife seems quite happy with this item after a few uses, she was hesitant at first b/c it looks so... un-modern? Either way, the product works well, perhaps better than advertised. It seems like a solid item that should last a good long while and though at first we found the cord and design a bit cumbersome to maneuver it works well enough, we are quite pleased with the power & utility of The Magic Wand; it also works well all-over the body to relax muscles. Did I mention it's quite powerful, I don't want to understate this. My only gripe is that there should be at least 1 more low (lower?) setting.
on March 2, 2015
My wife tried the curved one and said it was wonderful. We enjoyed it together as our first sex toy experience. We are both over sixty and still enjoy trying new things.
Update - I raised the star rating to 5 stars. Each time we use it my wife experiences a higher level of enjoyment. She said the sensation is "unreal" and she has had incredible orgasms using it with or without the attachments. I also have a male attachment that we use to raise my enjoyment and I have had powerful ejaculations when she uses it on me.
In addition, I use the wand as a massager for my shoulder and back and it is great for that purpose. I highly recommend this product.
on January 11, 2012
I am so glad I was able to find this on Amazon! I had checked other websites and could not find the product for less than offered here. also it was shipped very quickly so i was able to ENJOY my product within days.
on November 20, 2015
I have seen logs of people compare this to the older model saying this is not as strong and not of the same quality. I could not disagree more. I have also seen reviews that show pictures of an inside with a tiny motor attached to some type of board. Well I took mine apart and I can say that is not what the insides of mine look like. It has the same cylinder shaped motor the old ones had. I have to believe that some people have received cheap knock offs.