- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B009G7XXI4
- Release Date: September 25, 2012
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,966 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
This item is currently unavailable.
Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date.
Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
- Showcasing Glacier 2™ technology HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up to deliver a cinematic story, distinctive art direction, and cutting-edge game and sound design.
- Freedom of Choice - Stalk from the shadows or rush in guns blazing thanks to fully-evolved game mechanics and a sophisticated AI-System that responds realistically to every tactic you employ.
- Experience a Living, Breathing World - Robust and memorable characters spring to life on the screen. An outstanding cast of Hollywood performers ensures every moment becomes a story in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.
- Disguises - Impersonate your victims and blend into the world around you. A huge variety of disguises afford you new actions, new options, and the element of surprise.
- Instinct Mode - See the world through the eyes of a highly-trained agent. Predict enemy patrols, identify weapons and escape routes, and temporarily enhance your disguise--even engage in “Point-Shooting,” making full use of your skills as an expert marksman to clear entire rooms with stylish efficiency.
The Professional Edition includes:
- 72-page Artbook (*Digital copy)
- Making of video (*Digital copy)
- Agency Gun Pack DLC including:
- Upgraded silencer
- Laser sights
- Agency Jagd P22G: A modern top-tier pistol
- Agency HX UMP: Powerful high-caliber SMG
- Agency SPS 12: Brutal semi-automatic shotgun
|OS:||Windows Vista, 7|
|Processor:||True dual core CPU (Intel, AMD)|
|Hard Drive:||10 GB|
|Video Card:||NV8600 512 Mb RAM, or AMD equivalent|
|Additional Info:||DirectX: 10|
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The graphics are jaw-dropping on max resolution. I am playing at 1920x1080 with all settings at max and it is like watching a movie.
The interface is logical and easy to learn in the first mission. Each mission can be played on multiple difficulty settings to earn more points. This is great and gives you endless playability. You want to always get the max score, but it's great to know that even if the game is too tricky, you can finish and come back later.
You really feel like a stealthy spy and the overall design and art direction is quite pleasing.
Disguises are really neat and, while this is supposed to receive a fix in an upcoming patch, it adds an interesting element to stealth pursuits of baddies.
The contract mode, where other players make missions for you to try, is awesome and lets you compare your scores against friends and other players across the world.
The single player story can be a bit silly, but I'm not that into the stories in any of these games anyway - it's not like reading Moby Dick in even the best titles. If story is really important to you, I understand and that could be a little disappointing.
If you like a beautiful assassin FPS, go get this game. It looks amazing and I'm sure the kinks will get fixed in upcoming patching. I know it's not as open as blood money, but the zones are still pretty great and the challenge of doing them over and over truly is infinite.
My wife thought I was watching a movie. That's how insane the graphics are.
All the things you like about Hitman with better graphics. Kill everything in sight, or be a stealthy and undetectable assassin.
The latter of the two takes the greatest skill, time, and strategy. Both are fun playstyles. GET IT!
If you are into stealth games more than likely you will want to at least check this one out if your computer can handle it.
Awesome graphics and even though the story is a bit on the meh side the gameplay is wonderful. You have multiple ways to assassinate your target (lots and lots of ways to do him/her) but i find the only flaw in this game is the point system it uses. It gives u points/takes away points as you play the mission REAL TIME so if you are like me who actually cares about endscore (i know i shouldnt and just play like i want to) sometimes you do an action and points get taken away from your "score" so you constantly try new different things and see yourself resetting the same mission over and over until you get it perfect. And in my opinion that takes away from the whole immersion of the game.
Don't walk in expecting a super stealth game but if you can have fun walking around in a chicken suit with an AK then this is the game for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
God this for a steal, love the hitman series and this is a great game.Published 18 months ago by CA
This game is a blast, I have the game 100% complete, but it is fun time and time again. Totally worth it!Published 20 months ago by Brandon Edington
I have been playing all hitman videogame series, and I love them, but there is a small problem, people that have already played past games have noticed that now the game tells you... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Hitman BlackRider
Bought this for 5 dollars during one of amazon's sales. I love amazon and these deals. Game is ok. I've never been a big hitman fan so if you're in the same boat don't expect to be... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Frankie
Does not included the Sniper's Challenge mini game. I had to purchase another copy from steam to get that. pittyPublished on January 31, 2014 by fogview
This was ordered for another Christmas gift for one of my sons. Not only did the game come in quickly, packaged well, it was in great working conditon, and my son loves it. Read morePublished on October 28, 2013 by grits0111
While I was never a "die-hard" Hitman fan, I was pulled in by blood money. A assassination game that allows you to pull off assassination your own way? I'm in! Read morePublished on October 5, 2013 by Kushal Joshi