5.0 out of 5 stars It's not perfect but I love it
Many people have scorned this title, filled with memories of Hitman: Blood Money. I understand the concerns but thought I would take some time to note the reasons I think this game demands your purchase.

The graphics are jaw-dropping on max resolution. I am playing at 1920x1080 with all settings at max and it is like watching a movie.

The interface...
Published 24 months ago by MMO Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great.
It turned out to be different than what I wanted in a game. You are timed, and the game wants you to do certain thing, in order. It is the hard way to play the game. No fun.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not perfect but I love it, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

The interface is logical and easy to learn in the first mission. Each mission can be played on multiple difficulty settings to earn more points. This is great and gives you endless playability. You want to always get the max score, but it's great to know that even if the game is too tricky, you can finish and come back later.

You really feel like a stealthy spy and the overall design and art direction is quite pleasing.

Disguises are really neat and, while this is supposed to receive a fix in an upcoming patch, it adds an interesting element to stealth pursuits of baddies.

The contract mode, where other players make missions for you to try, is awesome and lets you compare your scores against friends and other players across the world.

The single player story can be a bit silly, but I'm not that into the stories in any of these games anyway - it's not like reading Moby Dick in even the best titles. If story is really important to you, I understand and that could be a little disappointing.

If you like a beautiful assassin FPS, go get this game. It looks amazing and I'm sure the kinks will get fixed in upcoming patching. I know it's not as open as blood money, but the zones are still pretty great and the challenge of doing them over and over truly is infinite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitman Fan, December 31, 2012
BaPuters (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
If you've played and loved the previous Hitman games, you'll love this one.

My wife thought I was watching a movie. That's how insane the graphics are.

All the things you like about Hitman with better graphics. Kill everything in sight, or be a stealthy and undetectable assassin.

The latter of the two takes the greatest skill, time, and strategy. Both are fun playstyles. GET IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game if you walk in expecting fun but not necessarily super stealth, November 2, 2013
Firstly, I haven't played a hitman before so I can't talk about how good it is vs the others in the series. I personally enjoyed the game especially walking around in random suits while keeping a closet or hole full of people.
Don't walk in expecting a super stealth game but if you can have fun walking around in a chicken suit with an AK then this is the game for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 23, 2013
Awesome stealth game.

If you are into stealth games more than likely you will want to at least check this one out if your computer can handle it.

Awesome graphics and even though the story is a bit on the meh side the gameplay is wonderful. You have multiple ways to assassinate your target (lots and lots of ways to do him/her) but i find the only flaw in this game is the point system it uses. It gives u points/takes away points as you play the mission REAL TIME so if you are like me who actually cares about endscore (i know i shouldnt and just play like i want to) sometimes you do an action and points get taken away from your "score" so you constantly try new different things and see yourself resetting the same mission over and over until you get it perfect. And in my opinion that takes away from the whole immersion of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatility and freedom, March 23, 2013
I gave it a 5 out of 5 stars because it is a game with an interesting story line, many ways to fulfill objectives and has plenty of replay-ability. I usually steer away from 1 player games because I like the dynamics of playing against human opponents. Plus, once I beat the game that's basically it. With this Hitman I have gone back and tried new ways of taking down enemies and used different locations to draw or distract my victims.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, January 20, 2013
a little hard to play with keyboard but fun would like it if you could play other gamers online thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great., April 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, June 2, 2014
This game is a blast, I have the game 100% complete, but it is fun time and time again. Totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to play, March 4, 2014
I have been playing all hitman videogame series, and I love them, but there is a small problem, people that have already played past games have noticed that now the game tells you what to do every moment, instead of just marking your objective leaving you alone to complete the quest whenever is your personal style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deal, March 4, 2014
Frankie (United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for 5 dollars during one of amazon's sales. I love amazon and these deals. Game is ok. I've never been a big hitman fan so if you're in the same boat don't expect to be wowed. But if this game goes on sale again and you're curious it's definitely worth a buy.