Customer Video Review     Length:: 9:58 Mins
In this review I show you everything included in the Professional Edition box set.

I've also uploaded some pictures in the "Customer Images" section.

Enjoy!
Published 16 months ago by The Matrix Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste the money
Played both the storymode and Contracts mode for about 8 hours and NO MONEY. The game doesn't work right. How, after so long in developement, can you screw up the basic concept of the game. Completing contracts for money. It keeps telling me the money went to my offshore accout. But there is no money in this account after 8 hours of play. I can't upgrade or purchase other...
Published 16 months ago by Stephen R. Barr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like extra artwork, this is the special edition for you!, December 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Length:: 9:58 Mins

I've also uploaded some pictures in the "Customer Images" section.

Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome! BUT BE AWARE OF THIS EDITION., December 22, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game! It lived up to all my expectations I had. There are some flaws in the game such as when I first got the game it currupted my save game data 2-3 times causing me to restart the story multiple times, but on the other hand this game has awesome gameplay and fantastic graphics! (wished it ran 1080p but you can't really tell that is doesn't) I also love how this game has an improved replay value compared to the previous games due to the new addition of "Contracts" mode which allows you to make contracts based on the missions in the game and share as well as compete with the hitman community and your online friends.One MAJOR MAJOR thing I have to say I was dissapointed in this special edition. I wanted to have my add-on exclusive to my purchase along with the pre-order add-on but ALL of the add-on was released on day one, making me feel like I just payed more for a bigger cooler box with a small/short but awesome art book. OVERALL: This game is Splendid! It is definitly a must get for any fan of the series and for the new comers! Anyone is able to play this game no matter what your play style. BUY THE REGULAR VERSION.Hitman: Absolution

5.0 out of 5 stars The Forgotten Game..., November 22, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I fell behind in my game buying, there were 2 games I really wanted, Black Ops II and of course Hitman: Absolution. Lucky I remembered at the last minitue to order both. Of course Black Ops came first, I played a little of it, did some multiplayer and started the story mode. The moment I got Hitman: Absolution, Black Ops has taken a back seat and is now collecting dust.

After doing the first level of Hitman, I took a break and went to 2 review sites, gamespot and IGN. Gamespot gave it a 7.5, and I thought wow, seriously, if they rated it that bad, what the heck is IGN gonna say. I went to IGN and they rated it a 9. Gamespot is way off, I wouldn't give this game anything less then a 9.5! All I did on Thanksgiving was play hitman, trying to do all the challenges on the first level. It's a time consuming game that is worth every penny. I feel so bad that it appears that there are not many people playing this, and I think the release date has a lot to do with that. I mean Halo 4 and Black Ops II are over shadowing this game, and it's not getting the credit it deserves!

By far, this game is in one of my top 10 favorites! I think the contracts section is by far the best part, well wait I can't say that, Story mode is just as good!

As, I said, you all need to put Black Ops down and pick up this game!

4.0 out of 5 stars A True Assassin, October 15, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Hitman series has been around for awhile, however this is the first new title for current gen consoles (PS3 & 360). Although I always had interest in the games I never played them, but when Absolution came out I took my chance to Gamefly it. The things I noticed immediately about the game were the graphics. The cut scenes are almost next gen quality, and the gameplay graphics are some of the best of this era. This seems to be the case with other modern Square Enix games like the Tomb Raider reboot. The story spits out instantly, which can take a minute or two to catch up on if you aren't already familiar with the franchise like myself. While the story isn't anything particularly unique or special does it really need to be? You play as an assassin killing targets, pretty straight forward right? The functionality and tactics of the game are a big part of what makes it so fun. If you enjoy playing stealth you can essentially sneak your way around the entire game (this is the way the game was really intended to be played). But if you would rather run around the levels guns blazing, good luck, as the enemies pile up it can get increasingly difficult. Having many different options for how you kill enemies is a great aspect to this game and keeps it from getting too monotonous. One of the games biggest flaws is that it is simply not long enough. As good as the game is and as sound as it's story, there is just not enough of it. The only other critique I have for the game is that each level could be a bit bigger. So many games have shifted to the open world style it makes games like this feel a little smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars he love it!, January 22, 2013
I got this game for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it. No problem with deliver. No complaints here, just a little jealous that i have to fight for his attention, now. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitman: Absolution -Professional Edition, December 19, 2012
I bought this game for my husband and he loves it. He has been waiting for years for this to come out. The game was received the day of the release.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Hitman fans!, November 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been a huge fan ever since the first release on pc with contracts being my favorite and Blood Money as no let down either! I have switched to ps3 for quite some time now and this creation is mind blowing! I highly recommend picking this up! A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game !, April 16, 2014
I brought this game for my son, he played it most of the time and there was no problem with the disc. It was a great game my son said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, January 6, 2014
True to the Hitman series, this game is a lot of fun and can be played again and again. So many different ways to complete missions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money!, December 3, 2013
It was everything it said it was and more...great game!I am already waiting the next installment of this great series!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›