Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2011
I bought this unit because I have chronic neck tensions and migraines. I visit a chiropractor monthly to help keep my neck properly aligned (which is an ongoing battle). I had hoped this little unit would help keep my neck muscles looser and allow me to go to the chiropractor less frequently. The massager feels pretty good when you use it but for me the area covered is a little too small and I can't really get it low enough on the neck to reach the areas with the most tension. For the money it is a good product, but I wouldn't go so far as to reccomend it to others. It the middle of you neck is tense it might be what you are looking for.
on March 19, 2010
So I have cervical disk disease and constantly have searched for a massager that works and relieves my pain. My search is now over.

I got this for my mother, and she raved about it, so I splurged on myself. It is a dream product. First, the heat function really WORKS! It provides not-scalding heat that soothes deep muscles.

Second, the unit is flexible, so it fits my neck (unlike my previous machines that were all plastic one-size-fits-all units). So, I just squeeze it tighter if I want it tighter.

Third, it provides a great massage. Not so hard it hurts, but reasonable pressure where it is needed. I slide is around my neck to get all the pressure points, and it has held up very well.

For the money, I am very happy. Considering what it costs to get a professional massage, I have more than made back my money in spades.

As always, Amazon.com will take it back no questions asked, but I don't think you will be returning this model. Homedics is known for its personal massagers, and they did a very nice job with this particular model.
on March 27, 2012
This neck massager ROCKS! I tried it a couple of weeks ago while I was visiting my friends and had a flare-up. I looked on Amazon for it WHILE I was using it. Then I discovered Homedics also makes a NMS-350. So I figured it had to be better than the 300. I was SO wrong! The 300 has WAY better pressure and it's not nearly as noisy as the 350 is. I immediately returned the 350 and ordered the 300. I don't even know WHY they made a 350!?! There's really no difference except for the pressure, or lack thereof, and the (noisy) noise level.

If you want a neck massager that REALLY works and relieves your neck pain, BUY the NMS-300!! You'll get so relaxed that you'll doze off(like I just did before typing this review).
on December 28, 2009
Good massage if you get it positioned right - which is easier for some necks than others. My personal pref is upside down! Really! It gets my neck much better that way. My wife actually lays on her back putting more pressure on the massager to get it into her neck muscles. Once you get it right - it will really do the trick!
on May 18, 2012
This is a good product but there isn't a lot of pressure unless you hold the massager with a lot of weight. It works, you just have to work with it to make it work the way you want it too. I would recommend it, but not if your neck pain is severe. You'll need something a little bit better. For a light massage, it's a good product
on August 13, 2012
Try it upside down, you will be pleasantly surprised.

A bit on the heavy side, but comes with a very long cable so there if great potential for mobility. Vibration shakes your head a lot, haha. Overall a good product but not a great one.
on February 5, 2013
everyone fights over this when we get home. I believe there is another one of these that is like $20 more expensive. No need to go there. This product works just fine. A lot of people complain about the positioning and not being able to reach the middle of the lower portion of the neck. we have 3 different sized people int he house and do not have this problem. I can see why the positioning would be difficult, but it is a neck massager not a back massager. My husband loves the heat function as I do not, but you have the option to turn it off. I pair this with the sharper image back (shiatzu) massager and we are in heaven. i used prime membership and had it in less than 2 days. will also mention that the product seemed exceptionally packaged in its original packaging.
on October 10, 2013
I think my neck size is a little too small for this. The heat setting works great but the massage nubs don't really get into my neck unless i pull down on the massager pretty hard. My neck size is 14 1/2.
on November 16, 2012
I love this product and use it almost everyday on my shoulders. For a petite person, you can also use it on your lower back or legs. Great product!
on March 11, 2014
This product definitely digs deep into the muscles, but it's pretty much required that you have a good grip on the sides to keep it positioned right. If you're planning on using this while watching TV, perfect. If you're hoping to make use of it while on a computer or reading a book, you're going to have a hard time.