Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HoMedics Shiatsu Massaging Office Chair, Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2011
I just bought this chair on sale locally.

It was easy to put together.

The massage function is great. The motors seem very strong and if you lean back, it really kneads the muscles on my back. The heat is nice too for colder days. For decent pressure on your back, you do have to lean all the way back on the back of the chair. So if you sit forward on your desk chair to work on a computer, then you will not feel the massage. Also don't forget to flip the back cushion out of the way so you get the full pressure of the massage mechanism. When I first tried the demo at the store, I thought the massage was really weak. Then I realized that you have to "flip" the back cushion over the back of the chair to reveal the massaging mechanism.

My only criticism is that as far as an office desk chair goes, it's not very adjustable. It's fairly comfortable and the padding and "leather" is soft, but the only adjustments you have are height and locking the seat tilting forward and backward mechanism or not. You cannot adjust the angle of the back relative to the seat. You cannot adjust the height of the arm rests.

So for the money, you can get a much more adjustable chair, but no massage.

I have yet to spend a full day working in the chair, but the massage is really great.
on February 22, 2013
This chair would be a nice find at staples for 200 without message. The pleather is realistic the cord automatically retract like the old canister vacuums and the heated message is far from gimmicky. I am pleased enough to write a review on it. I generally buy too much s*** online to give feedback on all of it.
on April 18, 2013
The shiatsu massage works fine. But every time I sit in it the seat goes down and the mechanism will not lock at a position I choose. It lowers all the way to its lowest position, I followed the enclosed assembly instructions exactly, and cannot figure out why the lift mechanism will now not work. I now do not know how to go back and take the seat off the chair to check the lift mechanism. Can I get any help?
on July 5, 2013
I bought one of these a year ago at Fry's online. The product is sound and good. At 149, plus 28 for shipping and handling means that this one is rip off.. 385 bucks? lol someone is smokin crak..
on March 24, 2014
When you buy it works fantastic. A year later, to date, it DOES work however, the entire seat is cracked everywhere. In my opinion, for $200 a chair should last at least a few years. Look at the chairs in your home. How many have you replaced after one year?..Exactly!

Not worth buying unless you only need it for about a year even thought the message is still working, gotta toss the chair. No, cannot get it recovered, may as well buy a new chair.