Hobart 500551 EZ TIG 165i 230-Volt Inverter-Based AC/DC Welder
HOBART EZ-TIG 165i TIG Welder
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Easy to Set-up and Use
Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the shielding gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes two carry handles for easy portability.
What's Included in the Box?
EZ-TIG 165i inverter-based power source with primary cord and plug attached, 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch, foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control, 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp, gas regulator/flowmeter and shielding gas hose, and owners manual.
EZ-TIG 165i Features:
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's "EZ" to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
- Remote amperage control using the included foot control (hand control optional)
- Each unit is designed and manufactured in Appleton, WI USA.
- Hobart 5/3/1 Warranty